• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
So I want to CTB by carbon, but SN is easier to organize and has a higher rate of success. Recently, I had some nausea in the morning and it made me panic and feel as if SN would be "difficult" for me mentally. I can calm myself with benzos but I don't know the effect of that yet. Carbon is going to be difficult for me to organize, but it feels more "right" to me. But a lot of people have survived the CO method and it has a higher chance of long-term damage.

K

karel1987

Student
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah it's a lot of pros and cons. I switch also regularly from sn to hanging. I think it's also SI to question every method and wait for a painfree, fast and reliable death. But this will never come

Reactions: CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Yeah it's a lot of pros and cons. I switch also regularly from sn to hanging. I think it's also SI to question every method and wait for a painfree, fast and reliable death. But this will never come
Yeah totally. My SI is really starting to annoy me. When I research methods and jump back and forth too much I start to get anxiety about it.

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
difficulty is a subjective thing. Some people find the idea of a certain method harder or easier and given that it's you who's doing it, and your SI that could determine success/failure, it makes total sense. The physical/material difficulty is only one part of it.

Reactions: CantDoIt
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd personally always choose the easier method. Unlike normies, I have no interests and challenges and hardships. I want things to be easy for me hence I'd choose the easier method. I'd always choose anything that is easy and most likely to succeed. In this case, that would be SN and even normies know that it's easy to ctb from SN as they're trying to get it banned

Reactions: CantDoIt and sserafim