• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

t0rch

t0rch

too much
Mar 29, 2023
TLDR; are there OTC alternatives (UK based) to prescription only drugs used in a chloroquine cocktail, or alternatives methods in obtaining these drugs apart from NHS?

—————

Hi there,

I've been doing some light reading on chloroquine as a ctb method. However much of what I've read requires prescription only drugs (UK) that I cannot obtain given that I cannot lie for my life (or death, in this case).

I'm wondering, thus, whether there are alternatives to the prescription only drugs listed in Ash Suicide Wiki, which is shown in the table below (Metochlopramide, Midazolam, Zolpidem, and Zopiclone).

DrugAmount
Antiemetic drugs must be taken beforehand
Chloroquine (Base)11 grams
Midazolam100 mg
Zolpidem300 mg
Zopiclone300 mg

The author of Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death recommends "long-acting benzodiazepine as well as a fast- acting benzodiazepine" so any drugs that matches the description would be satisfactory.

I should also mention that the purpose of these drugs are to knock me out so I don't experience the painful side effect of chloroquine OD.

Any advice is appreciated!

Many thanks,

t0rch

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleBlackCat