weonaestupida

weonaestupida

May 13, 2019
I'm from Chile and now there's a lot of things happening , the military are on the street because we been protesting for 2-3 days straight and it doesnt stop
there's so much violence from the cops, the military and the goverment , i feel very anxious thinking about the dictatorship that we live (though they said we are in democracy) and what happen in the 73' here. (military coup against our president Salvador Allende who was murder by the military forces)
im afraid but also the caos its something good bc people are waking up
and if the things get worse and worse maybe i wil ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9 and Fragile
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm from Chile and now there's a lot of things happening , the military are on the street because we been protesting for 2-3 days straight and it doesnt stop
there's so much violence from the cops, the military and the goverment , i feel very anxious thinking about the dictatorship that we live (though they said we are in democracy) and what happen in the 73' here. (military coup against our president Salvador Allende who was murder by the military forces)
im afraid but also the caos its something good bc people are waking up
and if the things get worse and worse maybe i wil ctb

I am in America with Donald Trump. He is one of the reasons I tried and failed with my suicide attempt.

weonaestupida

weonaestupida

May 13, 2019
I am in America with Donald Trump. He is one of the reasons I tried and failed with my suicide attempt.
its difficult to have a will to live when there's so much opression