potatocube

potatocube

Impulsive & Irrational
Aug 31, 2024
Yay for my first post.

I've been seeking for a ticket to ctb on and off during the past few years. I can't believe it has been so long. Feel like last trauma is just a month ago. Looking back, I could say I'm more anxious when I failed to find a >80% successful rate method. I felt like a piece of trash, like I can accomplish nothing, not even finding a perfect way to ctb.

It was great talking to my therapist and my significant other. They provided collective thoughts on how my past proposals might be ineffective. Sometimes too irrational and not scientifically backed. I found that reading journals really makes one an expert, in any fields. That is indeed some good skills I learned from school.
I also really appreciate SaSu. Out of a sudden I was able to find this blog reviving, previously just lurking on Reddit before it was permanently banned. I am not religious but the moment I am terminated to go on this searching path, I was guided to the right way without too much hard work. Chill off topic section, informative discussion and resources sections. I can't believe I was able to concentrate on one activity for so long, being adhd lol. Yes it's scrolling phone, but not brain rotting. It's with a purpose.

Today felt so relieved. Delighted. Finally got some clue to the bus ticket. I was repeating the website acronym to myself and I finally found it. Yet there is no one to share the joy irl. So I guess I will write a paragraph and post it here on SaSu.

Placed orders on sn☑️
testing kit☑️
meto☑️
Oof they take quite a long time to arrive. Sweat in palms.

Does anyone know geocaching?

I highly recommend this recreational activity to anyone who enjoys real life treasure hunting or exploring nature. Finding sn website is just like one of the virtual cache in geocaching 👻. Gather clues scattered around posts, think hard, use what ever searching tool is available. There is always a solution to a cache. Solving puzzles are just so uplifting. Super nice community. People are not going to reveal answers to you directly (just like here lol). If you can solve it, solve it. If you can't, just move on. There is always another cache around the corner.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Tonkpils, Yavannah, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel relief, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: potatocube