• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I won't go too far into details here. I have quite a bit of money saved up now, more than enough to get the resources/supplies for my suicide. Regardless, I know I'll have a lot of money leftover. I don't really have a use for it, I'm thinking about giving half of what's leftover (probably a lot) to my family, and the other half to charity.
With that being said, What charity would you think is a good choice? I've never donated to charity before, But If I'm gonna go out I may as well do something good before I do right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
You could pick a charity that resonates with you the most or perhaps check the local ones to you in your area - usually the local ones are the most in need due to lack of funding

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, whywere and landslide2
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with @Render, as far as the legacy part.

I am going to start a scholarship to a college when I go and help folks get an education.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Your are generous and it's much appreciated. But keep in mind that "Big Charities" als have a lot of costs to pay the chairman/CEO, the employees and all that. I can tell you that in 3rd world countries a lot families could live off the interests paid off bank deposits with just a few thousand dollars for many years. Keep that in mind.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: onbekend, whywere and GoatHerder
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
Your are generous and it's much appreciated. But keep in mind that "Big Charities" als have a lot of costs to pay the chairman/CEO, the employees and all that. I can tell you that in 3rd world countries a lot families could live off the interests paid off bank deposits with just a few thousand dollars for many years. Keep that in mind.
also even in organizations that get pay employees low, I've only seen examples where money is not used helpfully. I've not been helped by charities except 1 for clothes, and donating to it feels silly, it might just have been the one that was accessible to me and there might be more like it. I'm forgetting my last train of thought about that clothes charity though

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
also even in organizations that get pay employees low, I've only seen examples where money is not used helpfully. I've not been helped by charities except 1 for clothes, and donating to it feels silly, it might just have been the one that was accessible to me and there might be more like it. I'm forgetting my last train of thought about that clothes charity though
I'm from "1st world" but actually I live happily in "3rd world". I know how much more one can get for hard currency. That's why I said OP should think about "Charities" wisely.