• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
So I've been looking into this method and it seems better than hanging to me because my body wont be disfigured at a funeral. I'm planning on doing it in my car but I got a few questions.

1, My car has a sunroof so would that leak too much gas even if I taped it?

2 Do you have to tape every window/vent/door? Plus my seats fold down in the back so would I have to tape the trunk too?

3 how much charcoal would be needed for a small car?

4 would there be a panic response or is that only with co2?

Reactions: dano6533
A

AH23

Everythingisnothinh
Jun 10, 2018
did you ever figure any of this out??

A

AH23

Everythingisnothinh
Jun 10, 2018
w
That's not nice.

Try this for starter info http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/carbon-monoxide-co-poisoning

Read the guides. They're helpful.
umm how is it not nice? im legitimately asking if they figured out the answers to these questions because i have the same questions and im trying to figure them out myself (do i need to tape the car shut, etc). Ive read the lostallhope page about 76 times, there is no specific answer to the questions the OP asked. Ive also scoured this page, the 8chanthread, and other forums.

Last edited:
Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
Switched my method to n

BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
1, My car has a sunroof so would that leak too much gas even if I taped it?
No, CO is just a fraction lighter then Air and i mean just a fraction so it will be almost neutral when mixed with air so you shouldn't have to worry to much about taping the sun roof unless there is no rubber seal on it.

2 Do you have to tape every window/vent/door? Plus my seats fold down in the back so would I have to tape the trunk too?
You won't have to tape all the vents or windows, just the major ones where there will be lots of air flow. You need a small amount of Oxygen to enter the car to help produce CO which is why i would recommend against taping around the windows and car doors, just tape vents.

3 how much charcoal would be needed for a small car?
Minimum would be 2.2lb/1kg of charcoal but would go for at least 4-5lb/2kg or more to help produce CO faster.

4 would there be a panic response or is that only with co2?
There will be other symptoms that will effect you like dizziness and nausea, but CO does not have the same effect as CO2.
CO2 kills by asphyxiation so you will be suffocating where as CO prevents oxygen uptake so you will pass out instead if done correctly.