• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Not know wat type wat qty etc, all type work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Dont use briquettes, just pure charchoal. Idk exactly about the best brand etc but i think you will find it in the mega thread.

• Informative
Reactions: CTB Dream
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The charcoal brands depend on where you live and what's available. You will need at least 0.135kg / cbm. I would use a bit more than that to be on the safe side.

• Informative
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Dont use briquettes, just pure charchoal. Idk exactly about the best brand etc but i think you will find it in the mega thread.
I'm not sure I understand pure charcoal - I bought a 20 lb bag of Kingsford charcoal - where would you get charcoal???

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and nomennescio
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I'm not sure I understand pure charcoal - I bought a 20 lb bag of Kingsford charcoal - where would you get charcoal???
Yea thats what i mean sorry for the confusion. I mean like actual charcoal so definitely no briquettes.

• Hugs
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Yea thats what i mean sorry for the confusion. I mean like actual charcoal so definitely no briquettes.
excuse my ignorance please - charcoal powder? I CANNOT fail

• Hugs
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
excuse my ignorance please - charcoal powder? I CANNOT fail
No no

Just the charcoal you use for barbecuing. 1690697780904

But reference to the co megathread please as youll find more info on exact brands etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Twntysix and CTB Dream
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
No no

Just the charcoal you use for barbecuing. View attachment 117169

But reference to the co megathread please as youll find more info on exact brands etc

thank you for showing me and for your patience!! Much appreciated

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
This see many type actvd lump etc not see pure

S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
If you read news stories online, there are multiple stories regarding plain charcoal. The briquettes don't produce as much CO, so you need to plan to burn more. In many of the Asian stories related to charcoal deaths, you hear about them cooking charcoal in a single small grill or even in a pan on the stove. That type of charcoal produces much more CO. I purchased a CO detector to monitor how fast CO builds up, and even standard US charcoal briquettes produces enough to kill you. It just takes longer and more.

• Informative
Reactions: Twntysix, nomennescio and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
If you read news stories online, there are multiple stories regarding plain charcoal. The briquettes don't produce as much CO, so you need to plan to burn more. In many of the Asian stories related to charcoal deaths, you hear about them cooking charcoal in a single small grill or even in a pan on the stove. That type of charcoal produces much more CO. I purchased a CO detector to monitor how fast CO builds up, and even standard US charcoal briquettes produces enough to kill you. It just takes longer and more.
other type not brqt all ok?

S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
other type not brqt all ok?
I can't really speak to all types, but it seems the most natural occurring charcoal is best. This is typically called "lump" charcoal in the US. There are Asian charcoal varieties that are also very high in carbon. Binchotan is 95% pure carbon. For me, I tested both in a tent. They both get to a high level fairly quickly (400 ppm in about 5 minutes). I stopped the experiment after that because I didn't want to accidentally pass out and someone find out what I was doing. The trade off for more carbon in the charcoal is usually more heat.
The CO megathread gave me most of my information. There is also a thread from a former member who tracked her progress with CO. I found it helpful for my plans. I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the thread.

• Informative
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I can't really speak to all types, but it seems the most natural occurring charcoal is best. This is typically called "lump" charcoal in the US. There are Asian charcoal varieties that are also very high in carbon. Binchotan is 95% pure carbon. For me, I tested both in a tent. They both get to a high level fairly quickly (400 ppm in about 5 minutes). I stopped the experiment after that because I didn't want to accidentally pass out and someone find out what I was doing. The trade off for more carbon in the charcoal is usually more heat.
The CO megathread gave me most of my information. There is also a thread from a former member who tracked her progress with CO. I found it helpful for my plans. I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the thread.
Ok, large qty = btr, but heat

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Not know wat type wat qty etc, all type work?
Natural charcoal is best, the one made from burning wood, but coal can be used as a substitute. Natural coal and charcoal will do it the best, high purity. As for a setup if you need one, a small room, a very small room that is taped off, and every air hole is covered and you have something soft to sit on and no hard objects around you.

• Informative
Reactions: Myexit, CTB Dream and Praestat_Mori