• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AH23

Everythingisnothinh
Jun 10, 2018
Hi.
So ive been reading up on the carbon monoxide method and I have one main question and then another secondary one.

I live in a very populated apartment complex in a very populated city and college town. this means lots of security and campus police. I was planning on doing it in my car (a small car) in the middle of the night in a parking deck or something, but now I see that you have to burn the charcoal for like an hour before you can go in your car. I don't see how people are doing this in their homes or in hotels even without getting cops called or raising suspicions. I considered renting a hotel but how about the smoke alarm and neighbors smelling smoke? In my apartment I have roommates so not an option really and security stays all night long in the general area so they'd notice i think if i was at my car burning charcoal. I considered driving to a remote location (although im female and that scares me) but I honestly don't know of any remote locations where I can be sure there wouldn't be security or other people anywhere near me.. and smoke travels. Nobody on these type of forums ever seems to talk about the smoke or how they "practiced" discreetly. I guess i can look at other methods but this seemed like the easiest method to me when I thought I could get it burning in my car. Maybe that was really dumb I'm not sure.

Second lesser question is there seems to be contradictions on whether or not you need to tape up your car somehow..

I'd really, really appreciate any help with this. I;m chronically ill and draining my family and parents of their retirement funds. Its only a matter of time before I;m full on handicapped and wouldn't be able to do this myself.

Reactions: dano6533
M

MisarableCock

Apr 8, 2018
I tried this method this morning on a mountain around 13km away from my home. The place was already foggy and smoke was little. But when i woke up i saw few cows and herdsman around my car. He didn't even care about me,

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Hi.
So ive been reading up on the carbon monoxide method and I have one main question and then another secondary one.

I live in a very populated apartment complex in a very populated city and
college town. this means lots of security and campus police. I was planning on doing it in my car (a small car) in the middle of the night in a parking deck or something, but now I see that you have to burn the charcoal for like an hour before you can go in your car. I don't see how people are doing this in their homes or in hotels even without getting cops called or raising suspicions. I considered renting a hotel but how about the smoke alarm and neighbors smelling smoke? In my apartment I have roommates so not an option really and security stays all night long in the general area so they'd notice i think if i was at my car burning charcoal. I considered driving to a remote location (although im female and that scares me) but I honestly don't know of any remote locations where I can be sure there wouldn't be security or other people anywhere near me.. and smoke travels. Nobody on these type of forums ever seems to talk about the smoke or how they "practiced" discreetly. I guess i can look at other methods but this seemed like the easiest method to me when I thought I could get it burning in my car. Maybe that was really dumb I'm not sure.

Second lesser question is there seems to be contradictions on whether or not you need to tape up your car somehow..

I'd really, really appreciate any help with this. I;m chronically ill and draining my family and parents of their retirement funds. Its only a matter of time before I;m full on handicapped and wouldn't be able to do this myself.

Modern cars are pretty well sealed so you don't have to worry about that.

A

AH23

Everythingisnothinh
Jun 10, 2018
bump. anyone pls have suggestions ?