11_Foraskenchild_11

11_Foraskenchild_11

My username is forsakenchild not forasken lol.
Oct 3, 2024
What tent would be good for charcoal burning?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read this thread?

I think basically any tent will do, it just has to be sealed very well. I think I read somewhere 3000mm waterproof (rain).

Reactions: 11_Foraskenchild_11
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
anything airtight tag me if you have questions am familiar with this method

alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Arcanist
Feb 10, 2024
anything airtight tag me if you have questions am familiar with this method
can I ask, do you think the recommended Malawi tent is so small there's a danger of knocking the charcoal over if you have seizures and being burned alive? It seems an impossible one to resolve because too big it''s less likely to be effective, too small you set fire to the tent or yourself.

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
can I ask, do you think the recommended Malawi tent is so small there's a danger of knocking the charcoal over if you have seizures and being burned alive? It seems an impossible one to resolve because too big it''s less likely to be effective, too small you set fire to the tent or yourself.
it's fine I personally verified that the author of these posts was successful with the Malawi. people tend to underestimate the deadliness of carbon monoxide though; it will kill you in a room, which is much larger than a tent. however if one prefers peace of mind go for the smaller one but a somewhat larger one will work as well
What are the symptoms?
search up carbon monoxide poisoning. it's relatively painless if you have let the carbon monoxide build up to rapidly lethal levels (10,000+ ppm). if you haven't it will be unpleasant if you're conscious so if you can't achieve that level and even of you can often you would knock yourself out with benzos and or alcohol
What are the symptoms?
search up carbon monoxide poisoning. it's relatively painless if you have let the carbon monoxide build up to rapidly lethal levels (10,000+ ppm). if you haven't it will be unpleasant if you're conscious so if you can't achieve that level and even of you can often you would knock yourself out with benzos and or alcohol

Last edited:
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I also read chest pain and tachycardia