• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

yeahokbuddyboy

yeahokbuddyboy

Nov 4, 2023
I am hoping to kill myself via charcoal in my car next week. I know burning charcoal isn't supposed to give off smoke, but would it be obvious to someone at a distance that something is wrong just by seeing my car? As in obvious fumes, smoky windows, etc? Sorry if this is a silly question; just not sure what to expect as I've never burned charcoal in a small space, lol.

My biggest setback at the moment is finding a good location. Obviously, my first thought was to try it at night, in the dark in the middle of nowhere, but the more I consider it and look for a nearby spot, the more I realize that someone catching a glimpse of an occupied, possibly running car on the side is the road at midnight might be more suspicious than elsewhere at another time of day.

The place I was originally planning to do SN is a state park near my university. They have an assortment of parking lots that aren't super busy, especially not this time of year. They close at 6 which would hypothetically give me time to die if I got going late morning, and then I'd be found by the park employees just after dark. It's chilly here and the least busy parking lot is pretty out of the way. And if I can get the charcoal started in chimneys outside my car without being noticed, I don't think someone sleeping in a car would attract much attention.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye, foxgirl and Gonnerr
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: yeahokbuddyboy
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Find a spot , and go there just to sleep and after a few times you will know its a good spot if no ones bothers you

Last edited: