• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
Hi!

Please could you help me? I saw a post which said that in some book theres a discussion about Swiss options in Chapter 23. Anyone knows what book this could be and from where to find it?

I would imagine and hope it talks about VAD/Euthanasia in Switzerland?

Thank you so much! ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Hi!

Please could you help me? I saw a post which said that in some book theres a discussion about Swiss options in Chapter 23. Anyone knows what book this could be and from where to find it?

I would imagine and hope it talks about VAD/Euthanasia in Swizcherland?

Thank you so much! ❤️
Yes, it's about VAD in Switzerland.

Reactions: dropintheocean
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Do you know what book this is? Where can I find it?
You don't need a book. There are only two organisations Dignitas and Pegasos. They mainly take older people with chronic illness. Pegasos claims to take people with mental illness but i haven't heard of anyone successfully get in on mental illness diagnosis.

Reactions: Rational man and dropintheocean
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
You don't need a book. There are only two organisations Dignitas and Pegasos. They mainly take older people with chronic illness. Pegasos claims to take people with mental illness but i haven't heard of anyone successfully get in on mental illness diagnosis.
Thanks for replying! I do think theres some others and would love to know what the chapter says about them. I have heard of Dignitas and Life Circle. I dont know about other countries though; wondering is switzerland only country who accepts foreigners to have vad?

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
The United kingdom is more than likely to pass Assistance in dying in the forseable future. The Bill has already passed big hurdle and so the detail remains with the Devil at this time. 2021 may well be a defining moment for chronically sick people here with no hope or quality or dignity in life. cTB rates in England are large and increasing. A considerable percentage o f which have been terribly sick, and most would Probably have not engaged online about it.

Reactions: dropintheocean