feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
hi, i'm new here and i've been trying to change my profile picture but it keeps on saying an error occurred.
i feel a little stupid asking because it's probably really simple but what am i doing wrong?

• Love
Reactions: RatInRealLife, sadmailman, takyon and 1 other person
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I'm experiencing the same issue uploading images to threads.

It is probably something to do with the website that will be fixed soon.

Reactions: jar-baby and feuerflieger
deathviahanging

deathviahanging

caring is boring
Sep 28, 2023
hi, i'm new here and i've been trying to change my profile picture but it keeps on saying an error occurred.
i feel a little stupid asking because it's probably really simple but what am i doing wrong?
click settings then profile, hover over your current profile picture using your mouse, but im pretty sure clicking it on mobile also works but for pc you should see the "edit" option come up and you can choose from your files, hope this helped!

Reactions: feuerflieger
feuerflieger

feuerflieger

i only exist
Oct 9, 2023
I don't think you're doing anything wrong. I'm experiencing the same issue uploading images to threads.

ah that's good to know!
maybe the website is a little overwhelmed at the time.
click settings then profile, hover over your current profile picture using your mouse, but im pretty sure clicking it on mobile also works but for pc you should see the "edit" option come up and you can choose from your files, hope this helped!
i tried it multiple times already but only on mobile. i'll try it again on my laptop later on. maybe that'll work

easyescape

easyescape

doomscroll 'til i die!
Oct 10, 2023
been experiencing the same here, i just want my customization man ;(

Reactions: LoveForMetal
T

takyon

im just a girl
Oct 9, 2023
havent been able to change mine yet either! puellas prob right, just a website issue

peace_van

peace_van

My time stops now.
Sep 9, 2023

Maybe the image is too large in size
Try again after compressing/cropping the image?

S

sadmailman

joy division — new dawn fades
Oct 10, 2023
oh, same
I thought I was the only one. even tried to resize the image I wanted to use as a pfp, but it didn't work.

could be technical issues on the website, I guess.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
Mine too. I can't change my USERNAME or PROFILE PIC. I thought I was too stupid to even change the images but it seems it is website's problem. I hope they fix it. :)

RatInRealLife

RatInRealLife

Poyo fan
Aug 28, 2023
Same here

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Issu = b-ing lookd in2

Reactions: beelzebul and jar-baby