S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I feel my perspective on drugs (not just euthanasia ones) has changed after reading a lot of threads and stuff about how difficult certain methods are to obtain over others. Beforehand, I would've told you that while I wasn't against making laws harder, I wasn't supportive of people using drugs even for recreational uses.

But now, as a result of these experiences on here, I am not anti-drug or anti-user anymore. If people want to use it, or possess or import, any kind of drug, for whatever use, I don't care anymore, you know. I had a change of heart is what I'm saying. Why should a druggie be prosecuted, etc. I mean why should the do-gooders of society care about whether they eventually OD or not, even if deliberate, you know?

Unfortunately, I doubt they'll be enough people voting for politicians or political parties who'll advocate for and actually achieve any law reform. It'd probably be watered down anyway by opponents. Sigh.

Has anyone had a similar epiphany or is it just me?

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Change of mind, besides thread got no replies, can close this please mods. Or not. Whatever. Thanks though.

Reactions: lv-gras