• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AWeepingWidower

AWeepingWidower

May 16, 2024
Today is the aforementioned Celebration of Life; or the funeral for my departed fiancé. I'm in shambles but I will do this as a show of support for them and their mother.

I've also purchased the means or rather my "buss ticket".

I figure that at some point this week I'll set things up. Clean the house up a bit for visitors. Schedule a text. Smoke up - pop some pills and review memories and photos one last time. If a few months etc go by without my posting then assume the worst.

I've chosen "night night". I do hope the best for everyone.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: HappyForever?, Mi Mi and Agon321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans and I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

A

Artemisia

Student
May 24, 2024
I do wish you the best with your plans and that you'll find the peace you need.

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I wish you the best.
I hope your plan goes well so you achieve the pleasant sleep, and peace you wanted.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Today is the aforementioned Celebration of Life; or the funeral for my departed fiancé. I'm in shambles but I will do this as a show of support for them and their mother.

I've also purchased the means or rather my "buss ticket".

I figure that at some point this week I'll set things up. Clean the house up a bit for visitors. Schedule a text. Smoke up - pop some pills and review memories and photos one last time. If a few months etc go by without my posting then assume the worst.

I've chosen "night night". I do hope the best for everyone.
Best wishes ❤️