voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Hey everyone 🙂

After a somewhat tumultous night I thought it would be a nice idea to dedicate a thread with stories commemorating our brains and bodies!

Bpdfinger D2MPf6uTGvRbW

Could of course complain about all kinds of things this lovely mortal coil has done, and it can surely create great things, but suffering, lethargy and anhedonia aren't any of them. But want to focus on last night. Have had insomnia for years, and it has been worse in 2020 when it was 1-2h/n for 8 months. But no, this year it's mainly about nocturia.

Went to bed at 2am, quite tired. Woke at 3:35am having to go the toilet. Then had a shallow sleep until 6:44am. At least I think it was sleep, but the only indicative was time passing rather quickly, but was caught up in thoughts and quite messy. Again toilet. Couldn't get back to sleep. Struggled with racing thoughts until around 8:06am. Again toilet shortly before. Fell asleep, and due to irregular interruptions woke several times thereby remembering my dreams.

D1) Was back living under one roof with my psychotic brother who was smashing up the place and couldn't hinder him.

D2) Was caught in a ward (think "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"). You know that scene where Jack Nicholson said he'll be out soon and they said nope? Same here, they just told us that it would take two months to even evaulate one. Was trying to escape, but couldn't find my slippers in a huge pile of slippers before they caught me.

D3) Was out at sea near the shore. Saw a person on a raft in the distance in trouble. Paddled out to them on a board or something trying to help them. The waves kept getting higher, almost capsizing me. Finally, made it out to the person, a huge wave, some ten meters high rose in a vertical shape. That's no wave! Noticed it was a kraken and sperm whale fighting it out and we were caught in the middle. Lovely.

Finally got up around midday, totally knackered. Lost close to 1.5l fluid despite not having a single drink.

Is this a joke?!

That's right, show the love, people!

Reactions: Amyend88
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Glad you made it through the night. One step at a time.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager