FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I never understand the people who act like death is always the worst, most terrible thing to happen when in fact death is a relief as it means the permanent end to all suffering. All that comforts me is the thought of permanently ceasing to exist, all that is appealing is an eternal, dreamless sleep free from the curse that is existence.

To die could never be a negative thing as one cannot suffer from it, nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything. Yet as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, all while they are simply waiting around to die anyway in this meaningless existence that only caused harm in the first place.

There is no sadness in being unable to suffer, instead only death can bring peace from this existence, I will always see it as preferable to not exist, I don't get how many people see suicide as worse than senseless suffering that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

I just wish that ceasing to exist on our own terms is seen as the positive and relieving thing it truly is rather than something to be prevented, it would be such a relief if all humans could have the option to just easily fall asleep eternally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Liminal1, Sannti, Trakehner and 6 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If they really think death is tragic they shouldn't reproduce.

• Love
Reactions: Trakehner, suicidalgirl96, dizzdesi and 2 others
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
that is so true, and we are all going to endure it! so why is it so freaking hard? even when its only you its hard. fuX Si!! arggg heheh. makes me so angry.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Seered Doom and itsraining
itsraining

itsraining

Sleep With A Baseball Bat
May 18, 2023
I never understand the people who act like death is always the worst, most terrible thing to happen when in fact death is a relief as it means the permanent end to all suffering. All that comforts me is the thought of permanently ceasing to exist, all that is appealing is an eternal, dreamless sleep free from the curse that is existence.

To die could never be a negative thing as one cannot suffer from it, nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything. Yet as long as one exists there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented, all while they are simply waiting around to die anyway in this meaningless existence that only caused harm in the first place.

There is no sadness in being unable to suffer, instead only death can bring peace from this existence, I will always see it as preferable to not exist, I don't get how many people see suicide as worse than senseless suffering that was completely unnecessary in the first place.

I just wish that ceasing to exist on our own terms is seen as the positive and relieving thing it truly is rather than something to be prevented, it would be such a relief if all humans could have the option to just easily fall asleep eternally.
I agree, I view death as kind of a neutral state. It's not scary or that sad to me, just a state of absolute nothingness which is peaceful. We're just going back to the neutral state of the universe which was black void of nothing.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96, Seered Doom and Aim
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I agree, I view death as kind of a neutral state. It's not scary or that sad to me, just a state of absolute nothingness which is peaceful. We're just going back to the neutral state of the universe which was black void of nothing.
I completely agree with how you worded this. The most neutral and objective way to look at suicide is a voluntary cessation of one's own life without any morals attached to it. It just is.

Reactions: suicidalgirl96