• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

freecoffee

freecoffee

Feb 6, 2023
I bought SN from CCS around a month ago and haven't opened the bottle since, but I never realized I should have placed the bottle in some kind of airtight container or anything, believing the bottle would be enough. Would my SN still work, since I know nitrite oxidizes to nirate.

I've been planning to CTB this upcoming week and have domperidone ready, so would there be any danger to taking the SN if part of it really has converted to nitrate?

I would buy more SN to be safe, but CCS doesn't seem to be selling it anymore...

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you have kept the bottle closed, if the contents are dry, and if it has been stored at room temperature, the reaction with air won't have gone very far in a single month. You dont know how good the bottle top is, so it would be a good idea to put the entire bottle into a fully airtight container now.

• Love
Reactions: freecoffee