• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I knew I had to be gone by the end of this month and yet I stayed…. My anxiety is so high right now and I've take my panic attack medicine already and it's not working.
Will hydroxizine and kratom affect SN? Please I am about to take it tonight….i wanted to test, but it's within the next couple days I have to go…I feel like I'm going to explode..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mrscat, BrokeN__lil’__girl, dialogos and 2 others
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
I'm sorry your anxiety is so bad. Are you asking if you can take hydro and kratom right before sn or days before? If its days before you are fine. Take the meds you need to feel better. I'm not sure if those are ok to combine with the SN method on the same day, but they probably would be fine if taken in the morning and SN and other meds taken at night. Just check drug interactions for everything mostly to ensure nothing interferes with the antiemetics, assuming you are including them. Ses Stans guide and vizzys SN bible for details and I think you'll find the answer to your questions as well. But I hope my answer helped and I hope you feel better soon. Severe panic is the worst, I know. I can't wait to be free from anxiety forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrokeN__lil’__girl, Praestat_Mori and dialogos
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I'm sorry your anxiety is so bad. Are you asking if you can take hydro and kratom right before sn or days before? If its days before you are fine. Take the meds you need to feel better. I'm not sure if those are ok to combine with the SN method on the same day, but they probably would be fine if taken in the morning and SN and other meds taken at night. Just check drug interactions for everything mostly to ensure nothing interferes with the antiemetics, assuming you are including them. Ses Stans guide and vizzys SN bible for details and I think you'll find the answer to your questions as well. But I hope my answer helped and I hope you feel better soon. Severe panic is the worst, I know. I can't wait to be free from anxiety forever.
Since my hydroxizine is used for panic attacks I wanted to use right after taking sn to calm my nerves. It an antihistamine though so didn't know the affect…

Reactions: BrokeN__lil’__girl
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Since my hydroxizine is used for panic attacks I wanted to use right after taking sn to calm my nerves. It an antihistamine though so didn't know the affect…
Anything you take for anxiety should be before SN, in case you vomit (very likely even with AE) and render the meds useless. I know the PPH says to take a truckload of benzos after drinking sn but it doesn't make sense to me at all. If you take them before you will have time for the anti anxiety and sedative effects to work. But I've never heard of anyone using hydroxyzine specifically, just benzos. I would think its ok but you should do some research on the mechanism of action and if it interferes with your AE or other meds. It could help to keep you calm in the hours leading up to sn

Reactions: SolomonKado
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Anything you take for anxiety should be before SN, in case you vomit (very likely even with AE) and render the meds useless. I know the PPH says to take a truckload of benzos after drinking sn but it doesn't make sense to me at all. If you take them before you will have time for the anti anxiety and sedative effects to work. But I've never heard of anyone using hydroxyzine specifically, just benzos. I would think its ok but you should do some research on the mechanism of action and if it interferes with your AE or other meds. It could help to keep you calm in the hours leading up to sn
I would do some research but I'm teetering on this being my last post..the reason I wanted to be gone by the end of august is starting to happen. It's one bad traumatical event after another.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: toofargone6969
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I finally calmed down after my medication put me to sleep. I still want to CTB and have my plan. I was having a bad panic attack last night. I was about to throw that whole plan in the trash.

I figured if I could find any relief it would be through the people here. This is a good community of kind people who've just had enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: Whatshouldmynamebe, BrokeN__lil’__girl, Ghostmaster and 1 other person