Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It started when Republican vice-presidential candidate lashed out at 'childless cat ladies', reportedly not his first attack on the demographic of childless people.

Then at the latest presidential debate, Trump made a misleading statement about immigrants eating cats, which was later spun by right-wing AI generators into a 'cat saviour' narrative. I regrettably shared one with someone as I didn't think anyone could possibly regard an obviously AI video based on a failed misinformation campaign as anything but hilarity.

Taylor Swift, who has been a cat, endorsed Harris post-debate, signing off by identifying herself as a childless cat lady.

• Love
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, heavyeyes, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Elon Musk tweeted he would guard Taylor Swift's cats with his life (in response to her endorsement of Kamala) and honestly I would do the same.

For the cats, of course.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Elon Musk tweeted he would guard Taylor Swift's cats with his life (in response to her endorsement of Kamala) and honestly I would do the same.

For the cats, of course.
The tweet you're talking about was referring to more than just her cats lmao. It was weird, creepy, and gross as shit. Elon is a 12 yr old edgelord in the body of a 50 yr old man

Also JD Vance's obsession with childless people specifically childless women is weird

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_, DefinitelyReady and astr4
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
The tweet you're talking about was referring to more than just her cats lmao. It was weird, creepy, and gross as shit. Elon is a 12 yr old edgelord in the body of a 50 yr old man

Also JD Vance's obsession with childless people specifically childless women is weird
Just talking about cats here

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and heavyeyes
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
we should just let cats control all humans.