• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

joolfive

joolfive

Mar 21, 2023
Young, stupid and angry. That's all I am. If i ctb right now, I would hurt so many people. I would hurt my sister, I would hurt my girlfriend, I would hurt everyone around me. Yet, the only thought on my mind is doing it. I have all the things I need. I will check this post again in maybe 30-60 minutes. I do not know what I am going to do. I may ctb in the next 15 minutes. Maybe 2 hours. Maybe tomorrow, the next day. Maybe the next week. The next month. Year. Maybe I get better. But this is a cry for help. I am trapped. I am in stalemate. Help.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, R_N and Ε. Η. R.
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
You don't have to do this.
If young and angry - it might be worth focusing your energy on recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
It is your call in the end. Hurting others is inevitable unfortunately as long as you have people in your life who want you there.

For me personally, I wouldn't want to be emotional when my time comes. I would like be as blank as possible. Just like I think reality is beneath all of our strong impulses that add flavor to existence.

Behind all the thoughts and needless suffering. Behind all attachments. Behind our torturing bodies we have to endure. Behind everything is just an empty world devoid of meaning.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread