• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

usernamehere

Mar 12, 2023
Is Mexico realistic? Should i do it in my country final exit style? Or is it feasible to become a citizen and catch THAT bus through the healthcare system?

I've researched the first two options plenty. I had a shit ton of notes, but I deleted them because I thought I was getting better for good here again. I think I'm destined to always be.

I also want you to keep in mind that. I want to spend. 6 months to 12 months after I figure out all the details and have a plan.. I want to spend that time enjoying life and living recklessly. Living as much as possible. I won't have to worry about the future. And I couldn't join the last times here.

Also, I know the third option would take years, but ive been sick for years my whole life actually. I could play the long game.

Plus if I had a plan and I knew it was fool proof id be happy because id have something to look forward to.

So with the third option I honestly think it's the best because I can totally become a citizen and I think I could meet the requirements but I need more details because I haven't researched it as much as ctb 1 and 2. Plus I want to be euthanized as painless. I want to die but i want to die with dignity.

And I don't want someone to have to find me like that.. id do it in a hotel room but still

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
What is the method you are planning to use? Euthanasia isn't accessible?