S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
sure seems like the sedan is losing out to hatchbacks, four wheel drives and baby SUV's.

Why is this and what's your choice of car body style (realistically, not dream cars).

If it wasn't for my height I could live with hatchbacks...but I hate front-wheel drive.

I only prefer rear-wheel drive, an almost exitinct thing, like sedans. Ha!

Reactions: lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
I'm in my 50's ...... I can remember riding in (and occasionally driving) muscle cars ...... When I was very young my dad purchased a Barracuda ...... When I was in high school, I had several friends who drove a Pontiac Trans Am (Late 70's to early 80's) ...... Those cars made you feel alive ...... I wouldn't own one now because of the price of gasoline ...... However ...... Some of those cars are genuine modern art masterpieces ...... Leonardo Da Vinci never made anything as beautiful as a 1969 Camaro.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I'm in my 50's ...... I can remember riding in (and occasionally driving) muscle cars ...... When I was very young my dad purchased a Barracuda ...... When I was in high school, I had several friends who drove a Pontiac Trans Am (Late 70's to early 80's) ...... Those cars made you feel alive ...... I wouldn't own one now because of the price of gasoline ...... However ...... Some of those cars are genuine modern art masterpieces ...... Leonardo Da Vinci never made anything as beautiful as a 1969 Camaro.

Okay then

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
How do you feel about the flood of Front Wheel Drive cars nowadays over there? Mostly built in South Korea, Japan, etc, but also GM in USA.

Thoughts my friend?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
I own a front wheel drive economy car ...... I own it because it is cheap and I am poor ...... I would much prefer a pickup truck ...... Or ...... If I was wealthy ...... I would own a 1979 Trans Am ...... Or a Chevelle SS ...... Perhaps a Mustang ...... Some car that I could be proud of.

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
I own a front wheel drive economy car ...... I own it because it is cheap and I am poor ...... I would much prefer a pickup truck ...... Or ...... If I was wealthy ...... I would own a 1979 Trans Am ...... Or a Chevelle SS ...... Perhaps a Mustang ...... Some car that I could be proud of.
That's rough And please what do you think of front wheel drive? Prefer rear wheel or four wheel? I'm just trying to ask if you can speak from experience which you hate or like And why, pretty please?

Reactions: lv-gras