• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Thenightking

Jul 22, 2021
Is there a way to push up the carotid artery for those with thick/muscler necks. I can feel a pulse in both side. But nothing happens when I press down.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to push up the cardiac artery for those with thick/muscler necks. I can feel a pulse in both side. But nothing happens when I press down.
You mean the carotid? When I tilt my head back I can press em and start getting fucked up.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
What I did was have my hand in like an arch, fingers on the left and thumb on the right and pulled it straight into the neck with force, almost blacked out immediately.

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

OmgDudeWhatNoWay

May 27, 2019
What I did was have my hand in like an arch, fingers on the left and thumb on the right and pulled it straight into the neck with force, almost blacked out immediately
Where exactly do you place your fingers? I'm a male, I think my neck is about average size, probably thinner than average male. and I'm having a really difficult time making myself black out.

Another thing, if the carotid artery is such a hard to reach sweet spot, wouldn't the body's normal response of involuntary thrashing have a chance to throw the precise rope placement off? Seems like a risk. Correct me if I'm wrong.

MeltedJello

MeltedJello

My brain is a liquid mess.
Aug 18, 2021
Where exactly do you place your fingers? I'm a male, I think my neck is about average size, probably thinner than average male. and I'm having a really difficult time making myself black out.

Another thing, if the carotid artery is such a hard to reach sweet spot, wouldn't the body's normal response of involuntary thrashing have a chance to throw the precise rope placement off? Seems like a risk. Correct me if I'm wrong.
What I did was, I made a heart using both of my hands, and placed them so that my neck was in between the two halves with thumbs ready to apply pressure.

Not my neck btw, but similar to mine in a way. Red is where I think the carotids are, & black is where I applied pressure with my thumbs. I managed to black out 2 times, both above & below the Adams apple. I held my breath while doing this, to keep steady pressure. If I put pressure way too low on the neck, I would end up coughing. Also, check your surroundings & make sure you fall in front, or behind something that will cushion your fall, if you do pass out. I hit my face against a wall accidentally, but luckily I didn't get injured.
7D066C7F A264 4BD5 9548 764CBFBE772B Yeah, I'm afraid of pressure being released once convulsions begin too, so I ended up choosing full suspension now. You're right in a way that the placement may be off during an attempt. Just have to get lucky imo. It is much harder to pass out using something other than your hands too, but in my last partial attempt, I almost passed out using a bathrobe belt below adams apple.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019

Since rope covers everything around the neck there's really no way the placement can be thrown off to the point where a hanging method fails; just want it to be above the Adam's apple to start with so unconsciousness is achieved as fast as possible, but after that it really shouldn't matter as long as the pressure is maintained.