Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
TW- (sex..... I'm not sure how else to put it without using the trigger) also please if you are going to comment PLEASE be careful this is the worse trigger I have making me feel physically and mentally like...... Those piles of shit in jurasstic park so just talking about it is making me feel sick but I need to get it out.

I HATE MY JOB!!!!!!! And not in the way most do. My job didn't do fuck while WITNESSING me being abused and given death threats. And I swear just about every day there's been something about rape. I getting wanting to say the news but maybe..... Just fucking maybe YOU COULD PUT A LITTLE BIT OF FUCKING THOUGHT INTO THE SHIT YOU DO AND THE PEOPLE THAT MIGHT HAVE WENT THROUGHT THAT TYPE OF FUCKING BULLSHIT AND MAYBE PUT IT INSIDE THE PAPER WITH A WARNING ON IT OR SOMETHING SO I DON'T HAVE TO SPEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING WEEK READING ABOUT IT IN FUCKING CAPS ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE. JUST FUCKING MAYBE!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Amumu, OminousVaL, Cant Maintain and 1 other person
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Your feelings are valid.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Your feelings are valid.
Thanks but I already tried the whole acceptance thing. "you feel this way for a reason and that's ok" and although what I said is true...... It just made me feel worse somehow

• Love
Reactions: OminousVaL
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks but I already tried the whole acceptance thing. "you feel this way for a reason and that's ok" and although what I said is true...... It just made me feel worse somehow
You make sense to me and I am sorry. You are heard.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
What's the demand I don't get it

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
You know what kind of post this is and the type of comment you are making. Take it somewhere else.
No, I'm serious I don't understand the sentiment of the post. Stop acting like you're a moderator.

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
No, I'm serious I don't understand the sentiment of the post. Stop acting like you're a moderator.
Doubt that but in case it is not clear somebody is venting their emotions and as far as I can tell is tired of seeing their trigger everywhere. Acting like a moderator was not my intention and admittedly maybe I misinterpreted your comment and for that I apologize.

U

Umbrellaterm

Oct 22, 2020
Doubt that but in case it is not clear somebody is venting their emotions and as far as I can tell is tired of seeing their trigger everywhere. Acting like a moderator was not my intention and admittedly maybe I misinterpreted your comment and for that I apologize.
I see. Thank you for the explanation.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
@OminousVaL yes that is exactly what I was doing. However I don't understand the comment towards @Umbrellaterm. Although I thank you for looking out for me I didn't see much harm in their comment, to me they were just trying to understand a little better.

Edit: nice to see you 2 worked it out.. Hugs :heart:

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
@OminousVaL yes that is exactly what I was doing. However I don't understand the comment towards @Umbrellaterm. Although I thank you for looking out for me I didn't see much harm in their comment, to me they were just trying to understand a little better.
You are correct my emotions clouded my judgement and I apologize.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You are correct my emotions clouded my judgement and I apologize.
It's ok. I really do thank you for looking out for me, even if it was a bit much lol. I never got that much and have to do it myself a lot. :hug::heart: