• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

D8B08FDE 6437 4B9D 9F63 79020F505D8D
E5F5DE48 7D76 4729 B088 F5ED0A4295C5
200884_74857BC7-C233-4F20-ACFA-91D26DA8AD47.png

0C54C377 2FEB 4682 92DE 2D7F45BA0720
72462695 ED48 4BF4 96CF FE609B2B2E01

4A9166BC B715 462C 9E2C 96BBB926E04A 5FDB996B 0090 43D0 A83E 7A9B265ABBBB

Attachments

• 74857BC7-C233-4F20-ACFA-91D26DA8AD47.png
    74857BC7-C233-4F20-ACFA-91D26DA8AD47.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Saturn_ and eatantz
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

Career Code Test

Result:

Result chart
A person's top three domains is called their career code. Your career code is RIS.

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
The surprise to me in your results was how high your enterprise score was. I figured we'd be pretty similar besides the flipped social score.

Skill-wise, there's no reason you can't be a news analyst, reporter, etc. I think journalist fits the best. While you like people thinking you're pretty, you won't want to just read off a teleprompter, you'll want to write the story. Also some sort of on-camera person would be more social than you might like. I've thought that being some sort of activist for pro-choice or other beliefs you have would be a great fit for you, and journalist is right there.

Video Game Designer sounds fine, too. I know you had considered coding. I'd need to know more about specifically what you want to do, but I don't see a reason to exclude it.

I think I've earned a question of my own. Do you really care about my opinion on these things?

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
The surprise to me in your results was how high your enterprise score was. I figured we'd be pretty similar besides the flipped social score.

Skill-wise, there's no reason you can't be a news analyst, reporter, etc. I think journalist fits the best. While you like people thinking you're pretty, you won't want to just read off a teleprompter, you'll want to write the story. Also some sort of on-camera person would be more social than you might like. I've thought that being some sort of activist for pro-choice or other beliefs you have would be a great fit for you, and journalist is right there.

Video Game Designer sounds fine, too. I know you had considered coding. I'd need to know more about specifically what you want to do, but I don't see a reason to exclude it.

I think I've earned a question of my own. Do you really care about my opinion on these things?
Usually I don't score so high on enterprise but I guess I was in an entrepreneurial mood tonight. What about these ones?

Landscape Architects

Commercial and Industrial Designers

Architects, Except Landscape and Naval

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Usually I don't score so high on enterprise but I guess I was in an entrepreneurial mood tonight. What about these ones?

Landscape Architects

Commercial and Industrial Designers

Architects, Except Landscape and Naval

These all read pretty similarly. I'm sure you either had some work with modeling software in school (hopefully autocad. Thank you so much [redacted university] for having me learn fucking solidworks), or you can easily learn that. So, that's the substantive part of the work. You should be good with pattern recognition and visualizing space, which will also be helpful.

There is a big artistic component here. I know you've made music, and separately from that you have a creative mind, but I'd have to assume you also have some interest in visual design/art as well. There's the subject matter.

The concern is that all three mention a lot of communications (email, calls, face-to-face.) Engineers and that side of the STEM field are often nerdy and career focused but relations with the people you work with are important. Now, personally, I think you can do it. I think you absolutely are capable of communicating, but I know it's a concern for you.

Somewhat leads me back to my question.

Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024

Isn't this just called being useless to society? :/

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
View attachment 141303

Isn't this just called being useless to society? :/
At least you have a couple that match your score exactly. I managed to be so useless, there's no job that fits my exact code. 😅
IMG 6794
IMG 6795

I don't have enough patience to be around too many kids and I'm too stupid to learn another language.

• Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
At least you have a couple that match your score exactly. I managed to be so useless, there's no job that fits my exact code. 😅
View attachment 141304
View attachment 141305

I don't have enough patience to be around too many kids and I'm too stupid to learn another language.
Honestly I've always wanted to design a video game, but probably on my own. The video game industry has awful working conditions from what I've heard... Being a translator also sounds interesting. I have minimal Japanese knowledge, like N5 proficiency level, but I wanted to get back into studying that and stock up on some good textbooks.
Why do you care if you're useless to society or not?
Just practicality. I don't care about the social aspects of it -- right now I'm currently rocking the NEET lifestyle. It just seems like there are far less realistic career options for people with more artistic or creative inclinations, and I don't think I could feasibly stay NEET forever.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc