• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

No hope

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I wondered if anyone wanted to chat on here and sort of help each other with the carbon monoxide method, talk through it to make sure everything is right. I just need help, please help me guys i can't do this anymore

• Love
Reactions: Janetsend, nolongerhurting and GreyMonkey
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Hi Hun, well there is the megathread, and in the resources the Peaceful Pill handbook from March or May 2019 (Mega) has details..... It is my backup method and the one that I failed with at the beginning of the year. i can share my exp. But why have you chosen this method?

Reactions: Janetsend
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
@Dawn0071111
hi! I would like to know about your experience if you don't mind. I would like to try this one day and wanna make sure I do it right aswell and learning from mistakes is a good way

Reactions: Janetsend
F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I too am interested since I want to use this method

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
Hi, I wondered if anyone wanted to chat on here and sort of help each other with the carbon monoxide method, talk through it to make sure everything is right. I just need help, please help me guys i can't do this anymore
I would love to help you I'm so sorry your in so much pain

Femmeboifailure

Femmeboifailure

Sep 9, 2019
I'm considering this for early this week. Feel free to pm me.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I used an inverter gas generator. I taped myself up in my bedroom. Problem is, my doors dont lock and I ended up escaping in a blackout unconscious state! I woke up on my kitchen floor with heart palpitations & i freaked out. (About 20 min later..which in my room would have been enough time ro get me dead or very close). Aborted the mission (which i regret). I drank alcohol & took some sedative herbs to relax me... and just laid down on the bed. I was out within minutes... I remember a flash of stumbling by my bed.... blackness.. then i woke up on my kitchen floor. No memory of going from bedroom to kicken. But if i had bolted my doors, would probably have been sucessful... so yeah no chocking, no pain. If i had never woke up again it would have been a perfect went to sleep & never woke up. HOWEVER. The room, carpet, drapes, blankets, pillows all reeked of gas smell. Its very strong, it took forever for it to get out. The reason i went with generator than coals is the C0 rate rises so fast... I had a meter that went to 1000ppm. And it hit that in like 5-6 miutes... I didnt feel it was necesarry to spend hundreds on a meter that went higher because most likely i would not be alive long enough to see the high reading.

For me the only way i can pull this off is to be sedated enough to fall asleep so that the hypoxia happens while sleeping... I dont think it would work for me to be fully awake and wait for the gas itself to make me lose consciousness. ... too much time to sit smelling the gas... so i just get so.tired and sedated that by the time i pulled the cord, I pretty much just passed out & then let the generator & CO do its work. Next time i just have to be in a place where i can't easily escape... i need be locked in space. Nice and comfy... close my eyes, never to open again...

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Elias and Qverty7455
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
I used an inverter gas generator. I taped myself up in my bedroom. Problem is, my doors dont lock and I ended up escaping in a blackout unconscious state! I woke up on my kitchen floor with heart palpitations & i freaked out. (About 20 min later..which in my room would have been enough time ro get me dead or very close). Aborted the mission (which i regret). I drank alcohol & took some sedative herbs to relax me... and just laid down on the bed. I was out within minutes... I remember a flash of stumbling by my bed.... blackness.. then i woke up on my kitchen floor. No memory of going from bedroom to kicken. But if i had bolted my doors, would probably have been sucessful... so yeah no chocking, no pain. If i had never woke up again it would have been a perfect went to sleep & never woke up. HOWEVER. The room, carpet, drapes, blankets, pillows all reeked of gas smell. Its very strong, it took forever for it to get out. The reason i went with generator than coals is the C0 rate rises so fast... I had a meter that went to 1000ppm. And it hit that in like 5-6 miutes... I didnt feel it was necesarry to spend hundreds on a meter that went higher because most likely i would not be alive long enough to see the high reading.

For me the only way i can pull this off is to be sedated enough to fall asleep so that the hypoxia happens while sleeping... I dont think it would work for me to be fully awake and wait for the gas itself to make me lose consciousness. ... too much time to sit smelling the gas... so i just get so.tired and sedated that by the time i pulled the cord, I pretty much just passed out & then let the generator & CO do its work. Next time i just have to be in a place where i can't easily escape... i need be locked in space. Nice and comfy... close my eyes, never to open again...
wow thank you for your story so can I ask how fast did you go unconscious after starting the gas generator ? I thought once you go unconscious you won't walk around but you will be sleeping...weird. I would still rather use coal probably than inverter gas myself idk.

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
@Dawn0071111 Any change in your health/cognition from your attempt? Seems like you went through moderate to severe poisoning, would like to know if you experience things such as memory loss, etc.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
wow thank you for your story so can I ask how fast did you go unconscious after starting the gas generator ? I thought once you go unconscious you won't walk around but you will be sleeping...weird. I would still rather use coal probably than inverter gas myself idk.
I fell asleep mosly due to the alcohol and sedative herbs.. cause i laid down on the bed and i was out in a few min.... i cant say how much the level of c0 in the air at that point had to do with it. The meter starts to beep at 1000ppm. So i laid down once it started beeping... If i was in a locked space, i would not be here today. .. so there is a chart in the megathread & pph under resources that outlines how much time & ppm one needs for death... at 6000 its like 45-1 hour. Remember, my room was at 1000 in 5 min... so yeah... it wont take long. I did read a story about a girl who did coals in her bathroom.. she ctb in her tub. I just think its best to already be sleepy & sedated when im going into this method....
@Dawn0071111 Any change in your health/cognition from your attempt? Seems like you went through moderate to severe poisoning, would like to know if you experience things such as memory loss, etc.
No because i woke up on my kitchen floor, i wasnt there long enough to take in enough gas for significant damage. I didnt need a hyperbaric chamber.. just oxygen... As far as perm damage i was, lucky....

Reactions: Elias
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Thank you for your answer. I'm glad you're not injured.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111
Qverty7455

Qverty7455

Student
Sep 28, 2019
I fell asleep mosly due to the alcohol and sedative herbs.. cause i laid down on the bed and i was out in a few min.... i cant say how much the level of c0 in the air at that point had to do with it. The meter starts to beep at 1000ppm. So i laid down once it started beeping... If i was in a locked space, i would not be here today. .. so there is a chart in the megathread & pph under resources that outlines how much time & ppm one needs for death... at 6000 its like 45-1 hour. Remember, my room was at 1000 in 5 min... so yeah... it wont take long. I did read a story about a girl who did coals in her bathroom.. she ctb in her tub. I just think its best to already be sleepy & sedated when im going into this method....

No because i woke up on my kitchen floor, i wasnt there long enough to take in enough gas for significant damage. I didnt need a hyperbaric chamber.. just oxygen... As far as perm damage i was, lucky....
oh I am sorry :// interesting you always went to the kitchen when blacked out :O, human body is very amazing. Yes I wanted to do coal in bathroom and go to the bathtub so It will be fool proof. If I go out I will drown and 0 chance of surviving the CO but I was living with my mom so I was scared something bad will happen to the house or her and she would found me so nah...
can I ask you what is your number one method rn since you wrote somewhere else CO is your 2nd if I recall correctly.

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife and nolongerhurting
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I really want to build an exit bag.... Because I won't have to deal with the gas smell.. plus just doing a few breaths into ovlivion is very appealing. Co & Exit bag both preseve the body well... except being found with a bag on ones head... I really want to but like most, they are deterred because of the complications of building. BUT Im a brainy girl... I feel like it would be my magnum opus to construct with my own hands the device for self deliverance....

Reactions: LivingToLong and Phokmylife
Janetsend

Janetsend

Exhaustedmure
Oct 14, 2019
Hey if you don't mind can you tell me about your experience. I was planning on carbonmonoxide poising. But I am not sure as how to execute it.

Hi Hun, well there is the megathread, and in the resources the Peaceful Pill handbook from March or May 2019 (Mega) has details..... It is my backup method and the one that I failed with at the beginning of the year. i can share my exp. But why have you chosen this method?
Oh so there was no chocking ?? How else can I get CO?

Last edited:
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018

What kind of a sedative do you think you will use the next time around?

H

Hungerartist76

Jan 5, 2020
I wish this process wasn't so difficult. Wouldn't it be nice to just press a button and fall asleep? I live in constant terror. I want out of this life so bad but perhaps I am a coward. I envy those with the resolve to choose a method and achieve their goal.

Reactions: Somebodylied and pthnrdnojvsc