• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bububub123

Jan 4, 2020
hi, I've never made a post, I don't really like posting online anywhere and usually don't but I need a lil help, I've been looking up the carbon monoxide thread for a few months now, in the past I didn't know anything abt charcoal, never really grilled, so when I heard people use the gas for suicide I literally thought I could just put briquettes into a frying pan and turn the stove on and it would work, I bought like electric portable stoves but now for the past month I've learned abt burning it but ??? I've lit the charcoals twice to try it out and I don't under stand how to bring it inside without starting a fire, I do everything right like by the chimney starter, I have a mini grill I was going to put the coals in but every time I carry the chiming starter embers fly out and if that gets on carpet, it will start a fire,,, I have a foolproof like wooden stand I've covered in insulated material to hold the grill, ALSO the coals should be grey and ashy I know but mine are always red like pure red and there's always a flame , it's not tame enough I guess?? I don't know how to combat that, I have a tiny metal bowl I put some coals in but it's still so hot to carry inside I'm worried about dropping it and I'm worried that that's not enough coals