• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Hello everyone, I hope you're are all feeling good.

Posting this in hopes that someone can help.
So basically, I'm planning to catch the bus using the carbon monoxide poisoning method, but before I go after it, I have a few questions.
What I've got on the list so far is a bbq, charcoal chimney starter, a sleeping bag, insulated padding, alcohol, sleeping pills and a tent
I'll need charcoal, but how much is necessary when you have a small(ish) tent? (not referring to the price, lol)
Apart from inconsistent variabilities (like the weather), is there anything else that should be added?

PS: it's 2 am here, so I'll respond to the comments tomorrow, and before someone suggests I take a look around the forum Instead of posting this.
It's more for clarification.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi, I am no expert. I heard of someone here who had their tent catch on fire when they tried this. Maybe you already heard of this. I respect your right to do this and as you know love you very much. There have been some posts of people who did this, it's been a while since I've read them. The tent fire is my main concern with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Mazda16
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I am no expert. I heard of someone here who had their tent catch on fire when they tried this. Maybe you already heard of this. I respect your right to do this and as you know love you very much. There have been some posts of people who did this, it's been a while since I've read them. The tent fire is my main concern with it.
Noo way :O
No, I haven't read that one
That's terrifying :-(

Thanks for letting me know :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
do you think a couple of hair straightners heating matts would do the trick? Because that's all I have
Jesus Christ
I just left my tent for 5 mins and when I hit back it had condensation on it
I wasn't even in there lol

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
do you think a couple of hair straightners heating matts would do the trick? Because that's all I have
Jesus Christ
I just left my tent for 5 mins and when I hit back it had condensation on it
I wasn't even in there lol

Might do, I'm not entirely sure. I'm planning to use an almost identical method. To avoid a fire or hole in my tent I'm using water as a buffer underneath the charcoal. Tray filled water, wire rack and then tray with charcoal stacked on top of each other. Should be pretty effective but I've yet to test it.

Reactions: AQUA
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
It's really foggy weather and my tent is full of condensation
You think I should light the briquits anyway? Isn't the tent going to have condensation from the bbq anyway
+ im cold and shivering.
Could anybody with experience camping please advise me?

Last edited:
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Update: I ended up not lighting up last night for two reasons, the first being it was befully foggy and to tell you the truth, I'd rather not be soaked at 2 o'clock in the morning from condensation; the second is that because of the stress of it all, I hadn't slept for 38 hours and was constantly nodding off even when I was sitting upright with my phone brightness on full blast

Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Update: I ended up not lighting up last night for two reasons, the first being it was befully foggy and to tell you the truth, I'd rather not be soaked at 2 o'clock in the morning from condensation; the second is that because of the stress of it all, I hadn't slept for 38 hours and was constantly nodding off even when I was sitting upright with my phone brightness on full blast

Sounds like you've had a rough day I'm sorry things didn't go as planned for you. Please get some sleep if you haven't already and maybe take a couple days to look after yourself, think and regroup.

I wish you all the best whatever you decide to do, deaths always around the corner so it's not something you need to rush into or push yourself to.

• Love
Reactions: AQUA