persef

persef

Jun 16, 2024
Carbon Monoxide: Anyone good at math to help me?

My room has:

3 meters long
2.75 meters wide
2.75 meters high.

How much coal would I need to die as quickly as possible, with these coordinates?

I have a bathroom that would be half the size of my bedroom, but every time I think about myself sealing the bathroom, I start to cry. I'd rather die in my room.

And can anyone recommend me some medication that I can buy that will make me sleep? (Without being controlled medication, because we don't have any doctor who agrees to prescribe a sleeping pill.)
I tried a test with 350mg of dramine (medicine for vomiting), but it didn't make me sleepy, it just made me feel like I was drunk.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The formula for computing volume of a cube is Length(L) x Width(W) x Height(H). Do the math and you end up with a volume that's in cubic meters (m³).

The reported amount of charcoal recommended is .135 kg/m³. Using this figure, along with the volume you calculated the room to be, you can do the math and you'll end up with the recommended amount of charcoal in kg. I would AT LEAST quadruple whatever amount the calculations reveals to use to be "safe". More charcoal is always better.

Do you know how to light the charcoal? Do you know what type of charcoal is best to use? Do you know what the charcoals should "look" like when they're burning adequately and when to place them in the room? Do you know what to put the charcoals into? Do you know what to set the container(s) of hot charcoals on, so as not to start a fire from the hot container(s)? Do you know how long you should wait to allow CO to build up in the room before entering? Do you know what to expect when entering the room and taking breaths?

The smaller the room, the better.

That's as far as I go.

No recommendation for sedative drugs.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and persef