• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
Today in my head went (i hope) good idea about very rapid way to CTB. Only need remove from GP-4U like gas mask a coal filter and bore gap on surface then place metal funnel. Leak through funnel sulfuric acid then mix it with formic and reaction be like this: CH2O2 + H2SO4 → H2SO4 + H2O + CO. According to PPeH need very small amount formic acid to make few litre CO thus after mixing liquids concentration of CO in mask be enough to kill person instantly.
So only thing i aware that reaction be very intensive and besides CO be produced boiled water ambitious to burn face and lungs. Or length of proboscis is enough to reduce boiled water effect ? Maybe insert some sort of boiled water filter also ? How easy buy all equipment in local reagent/chem magazine ?

//
update: bad idea, acid fumes can make things going very bad. but exist filters that can reduce fumes pervade into lungs and face. they are named "3m organic vapor/acid gas cartridge/filter" thought this item can minimize risk of acid burn. another problem idk how combine filter with gross gas mask, my method is shit thought.

Slonik

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
This video shows how to make a formic acid carbon monoxide generator :

Sad. Im bad at perception English on hearing. Not long ago starts study this language so i dont understand majority of saying words :(