• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PxB

PxB

Dec 18, 2021
It's a note where I explained all of the traumatic experiences I had gone through so people can truly understand the reason for my death. I'm not ready yet for CTBing but I will use this note if it's my time to go. But here's the problem, I'm halfway through and I can't continue anymore due to how painful it is to recall the continuing traumatic experiences. How do I deal with this?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and Lostandlooking
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
i don't know either bud. I try to journal every once in a while, and one day decided to put my whole childhood on paper. I stopped midway through, and havent opened my journal since then. its too painful going through that again. our brains surpassed those emotions for a reason.

Upvote 1
PxB

PxB

Dec 18, 2021
i don't know either bud. I try to journal every once in a while, and one day decided to put my whole childhood on paper. I stopped midway through, and havent opened my journal since then. its too painful going through that again. our brains surpassed those emotions for a reason.
I think I figured it out. I just took 1000 mgs of paracetamol for a headache right now and I noticed that it made me more non emotionally reactive. I searched on google to confirm if it's true:

Screenshot 2022 06 08 21 14 24 90 2c9606bce337650a539aceea20c7df58
I think I may be able to write my life down on paper without flinching now.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you have had to endure so many painful experiences in life. This life is just so cruel and unfair. I wish you the best with writing your notes.

Upvote 0
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
It's a note where I explained all of the traumatic experiences I had gone through so people can truly understand the reason for my death. I'm not ready yet for CTBing but I will use this note if it's my time to go. But here's the problem, I'm halfway through and I can't continue anymore due to how painful it is to recall the continuing traumatic experiences. How do I deal with this?
you're still here right?

Upvote 0