On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Idk.
When/IF (I should say now) I get my hands on SN , I'll look at it like a treasure.

When I came here, I had no clue. The method landed in my hand and has slipped right out just as fast. I only blame me though for my inability to get through a "regular" day at work. Keeping a steady form of income

Work couldn't come any faster (if it's still there) .. shipment couldn't come any faster . I'm devastated about DD , really. I just wanted things to be over , I finally had a plan. A solid plan I was comfortable with committing to. Hopefully I can still do it , hopefully I can get everything back in place to where I needed it to be.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Un-
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are still places other than DD to acquire it.

Reactions: makethepainstop
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
There are still places other than DD to acquire it.
i only know of IC , can't get that as of now and don't know when I can. DD is what I was hoping for

Reactions: Unknown21 and makethepainstop
TydalWave

TydalWave

Brutally Self-Aware
Sep 20, 2022
What happened with DD? I ordered from them just last week.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's understandable as to why you would feel devastated. To me it's all very unfair how others are restricting methods and making it more difficult for suicidal people to achieve freedom from this existence. I hope that things go the way that you want them to as none of us should have to feel trapped in this life with no way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Midnight-rain and makethepainstop