AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I don't stop crying. So I drink. Can't leave my house, enabling mother and all I do is lay in bed as a waste of a human. Fuck. Don't know what else to say I just want this existence to end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, 𖣂𖣂𖣂., Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly is so torturous and dreadful, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand just wishing to permanently forget about this existence, at least for me the only relief lies in death.

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Existing here certainly is so torturous and dreadful, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I understand just wishing to permanently forget about this existence, at least for me the only relief lies in death.
That's where it lies for me too. I just am too stupid to buy real SN or plan an actual method.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I don't stop crying. So I drink. Can't leave my house, enabling mother and all I do is lay in bed as a waste of a human. Fuck. Don't know what else to say I just want this existence to end.
In a similar situation. Best advice is you have to put yourself in uncomfortable situations no matter how impossible it seems. It's all up to you.

• Aww..
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
In a similar situation. Best advice is you have to put yourself in uncomfortable situations no matter how impossible it seems. It's all up to you.
What do you mean an uncomfortable situation?

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
What do you mean an uncomfortable situation?
Put yourself out there. Go outside. Do things you are scared to do like put yourself out there in society. You gotta realize everyone in this world is messed up and they mask it well. Even if you feel like a social reject don't live up to anyone else's standards go at your own pace.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can relate to that! I wish this all would be over and I finally CTB to be free.

• Hugs
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Put yourself out there. Go outside. Do things you are scared to do like put yourself out there in society. You gotta realize everyone in this world is messed up and they mask it well. Even if you feel like a social reject don't live up to anyone else's standards go at your own pace.
I was hoping you meant at the end of a noose but I understand. I have a doctors appointment Friday and I am seeing a psychiatrist Monday. Maybe they will help but I've been dealing with these urges since I was 6 or 7 so idunno.

Thank you for replying and trying to help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and 𖣂𖣂𖣂.
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
I was hoping you meant at the end of a noose but I understand. I have a doctors appointment Friday and I am seeing a psychiatrist Monday. Maybe they will help but I've been dealing with these urges since I was 6 or 7 so idunno.

Thank you for replying and trying to help.
If you ever wanna chat my dms are open.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
That's the dream, right? I am just too much of a coward to go through with it right now.

Thank you, you are kind.

You are not a coward, well yes I also hesitate most of us do and it's natural, It is not an easy task to leave this world.

• Hugs
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
You are not a coward, well yes I also hesitate most of us do and it's natural, It is not an easy task to leave this world.
Fighting SI, especially for violent or painful methods is the last big battle we do. Thank you for saying I'm not a coward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori