junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
i have things i need to do. forms I need to fill out and tasks to complete
but I can't. i feel frozen. all I can think about is how much I've lost and how much I'm going to lose if I don't get my shit together yesterday
I have no one who can help me. I'm a failure. I'm completely on my own. my life is over
daily panic attacks for almost a full month now
I hate showing my face in public.
I'm thinking about just cleaning up my apartment and walking until I come across a bridge tall enough to jump off of. maybe I'll leave a note for my landlord. I'm going to be homeless soon anyway, why not just cut to the chase and get it over with?

I wish I could hire someone to come tie a noose for me, lol. I don't trust myself to tie one strong enough to do the job. I have carpal tunnel that makes tying hard and I'm awful at tying anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul, heartbroken12, Chemical Animal and 3 others
O

orca87

Mage
Mar 22, 2023
That's exactly my experience for weeks now

• Hugs
Reactions: poproses, junko and tibicen_linnei
emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i feel the same. also, hi fellow junko & melanie martinez fan. small world.

• Love
Reactions: thelookingontheway and junko
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
That sounds terrible for you, there really is no maximum amount of suffering we can experience. I also want to die and wish someone could do it for me. I hope you make up for what you've lost soon.

Reactions: thelookingontheway
junko

junko

carving my name in the grave again
Mar 16, 2023
i feel the same. also, hi fellow junko & melanie martinez fan. small world.
And a fellow vocaloid fan! Danganronpa, Melanie Martinez, and vocaloid seem to be the unholy Trinity of depression, lol
That sounds terrible for you, there really is no maximum amount of suffering we can experience. I also want to die and wish someone could do it for me. I hope you make up for what you've lost soon.
There really isn't a maximum, is there? I've always thought that I've hit rock bottom only to discover that things can always get worse. And if there's one thing I can rely on, it's that life usually does get worse

Thank you for your kind words, though. I hope both our suffering eases up or ends soon

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really tiring situation to be trapped in, life really is so unnecessarily cruel, but anyway I wish you the best. There could certainly never be anything fair about existing in this hellish world.

Last edited:
Storyteller

Storyteller

A story that has been left untold
Mar 22, 2023
I have things to do that I've been avoiding for three weeks if not more. And it's awful, cause it creates more problems now. If anyone who knows me will figure it out before I can ctb, I will break... So I understand how you feel. I hope you'll find the strength to complete your tasks ♥️

• Love
Reactions: junko