Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Struggling to sleep bc the need/want to kill myself us extremely strong. It's 3am here and sighssss....

When I close ny eyes and whenever I think all thats in my head is starting to experiment with materials to hang myself 😮‍💨

Needa get some sleep to do all the experimenting properly....

I cannot wait to die. If I can even manage to pull it off 😞

• Hugs
Reactions: numbnesshuman, outrider567, peaceindeath and 1 other person
anywhere_else

anywhere_else

Floating on
Apr 30, 2023
It sounds like you're really struggling. Sleep seems to be such a scarce commodity around here, which I understand because I get an average of two hours a night and have done for nearly six years.

I find reading helps me. And sometimes alcohol but that's not really recommended.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25, EndJstifiesTheMeans, murmur and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so awful how it's not even always straightforward to get some kind of rest by sleeping and it must be so tiring what you are going through. Existence certainly is so torturous, there is just no peace from suffering in this cruel world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Livingvsdying25
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
I get an average of two hours a night and have done for nearly six years.

do u never pass out? like from the exhaustion in itself? mine is the same time, circa 6yrs. that's y i'm asking

anywhere_else

anywhere_else

Floating on
Apr 30, 2023
do u never pass out? like from the exhaustion in itself? mine is the same time, circa 6yrs. that's y i'm asking
I've never fully passed out, like blackout. But yeah I get really dizzy quite a lot. It usually passes after 10 mins or so but can last up to half a day.

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I managed to get some sleep but was waking up every hour or so :/

I use cannabis for sleep and it's been helping lately but last night was rough....

My body is in a lot of pain today so I don't think I'll get to much practicing or anything. Just gonna rest as best as I can which means keeping myself well distracted...

Haaaaaa im so tired of being alive.