S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Can't sleep, I'm in pain, I can't sleep. Why am I the one who has to go through all this shit? Why can't I just have fucking died from my attempt in december? The timing was so fucking prefect, but no, I'm not dead and I'm still here and shit's gotten worse. Why does my suffering have to continue? Why can't this series of unfortunate events move onto someone else already. At least, just let me sleep tonight, life never gives me a break, please, just at least let me sleep every night.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’๐’„๐’๐’‰๐’๐’๐’Š๐’„
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people โค๏ธ
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry you're in pain, my friend. What's causing the pain? Don't you have anything you can take? I guess nothing is helping :(

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Sorry you're in pain, my friend. What's causing the pain? Don't you have anything you can take? I guess nothing is helping :(
Period cramp, and no I don't, dysphoria also isn't helping, I feel like I'm infested by worms. I'm also trying to stay away from normal painkillers because the last time I took them they made me super uncomfortable and didn't help with the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2 and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing certainly can be torture and it's really understandable wishing that you were already gone from this hellish world, I envy those who are able to sleep permanently. In this world there certainly is no real rest or relief from suffering, this is just the unfortunate reality. At least in my case no amount of temporary sleep could ever offer much relief as long as the chance of waking is always there.