WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Do you ever feel like you just can't relate to anybody at all?

Out of everyone I've met in my entire life not one person understood me. It's the loneliest feeling. It's like I was not meant to be in this world, everything feels so out of place. Surrounded by people and still lonely. I'm gonna die alone, by my own hand and no one will understand why.

• Hugs
Reactions: CrappyMJ, yive, cherrysquick and 1 other person
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
You're not alone, OP. I can't relate to anyone either, I was always different and no one understood me and I don't understand others either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali
cherrysquick

cherrysquick

want to be pretty even when i'm dead
May 6, 2023
definitely. it's so heartbreaking, i've tried to fit in all my life but i just feel like i'm different, kinda broken in a way. never met anyone who'd understand how i feel and why i do the things i do. i stopped venting to people sometime ago because no one gets how i feel, they always misunderstand me somehow. i hope we both find someone who can relate to and understand us one day xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Shivali
Shivali

Shivali

Mage
Jun 9, 2022
Yes. I really can relate to that. I have the feeling that I am completely disconnected from all. Seperated from others. We are all living in this world and nevertheless everyone is traped in their own world. No 2 snowflakes are the same ...

lilin

lilin

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, I've been feeling like an alien for all my life. Cannot make any real, meaningful relationships. Nobody seems to understand. Even my own family doesn't like me lol.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, of course. I've always felt in such a way, as humans we are certainly all alone. But it isn't like I would ever wish to relate to this horrible species anyway, existence is so repulsive and unappealing to me, I only wish for nothingness where this existence won't even be a distant memory.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
I don't get along with people around me at all. It's impossible for me to gel with them in a meaningful way since their interests and mine don't intersect in any way. I first thought I was a misanthrope but in reality I just loathe myself for who I am. Just working up the courage to ctb as soon as possible and end this miserable existence