dust-in-the-wind

dust-in-the-wind

Aug 24, 2024
My depression is so severe. I am not functioning. Mostly in bed. I've cut everyone off. I barely eat and cry daily. Hope of getting better is gone. I've tried everything. I want to die but my ego with its damn SI is blocking me, plus fear of the unknown. It takes an extraordinary amount of courage to end it. I'm jealous of those that do. For now I continue to live in hell.Thanks for letting me vent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Joarga, locked*n*loaded and 14 others
ravenx

ravenx

dead.
Sep 9, 2024
i feel the exact same. my ex broke all our promises but at least i was the one to broke up, though i wish i wouldn't. i fucking miss her so much yet the person i met and the person she is are 2 different people. im alone, and all my friends are probably doing something better while I can't.

fuck earth.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: davidtorez, mistymoo, enough of this and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
V sry rly know how feel this wrld trap no posbl do any, all day pain sffr no lif no dth all trap

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, TheGoodGuy, Joarga and 2 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
My depression is so severe. I am not functioning. Mostly in bed. I've cut everyone off. I barely eat and cry daily. Hope of getting better is gone. I've tried everything. I want to die but my ego with its damn SI is blocking me, plus fear of the unknown. It takes an extraordinary amount of courage to end it. I'm jealous of those that do. For now I continue to live in hell.Thanks for letting me vent.
Same, i also want to add indifference, it's killing me, I'm in different about everything even suicide, I just want to sit there without doing anything, the nearest statement to death.

Reactions: davidtorez
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so cruel and dreadful to me how there's all this suffering, I certainly get that it's painful feeling trapped in this existence but anyway best wishes.