• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
I keep trying to do partial hanging but I just sit there not passing out but instead just feeling discomfort around my neck, I am doing it just below the adams apple whoch is where I think im supposed to? But I'm not sure if I do it around the adams apple it hurts extremely bad which shouldn't be the case considering people don't say hanging or partial hanging is that painful, if someone could give me specifics or pictures I'd appreciate it thank you so much!

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

My personal opinion in regards of hanging is, go with full if u're really sure that you wanna ctb bc once u kick the chair there's no way to back out or to rescue yourself.

Reactions: seekingrelease22 and computersrfun
Dili

Dili

Jun 25, 2023
Maybe this thread is of interest for you:

My personal opinion in regards of hanging is, go with full if u're really sure that you wanna ctb bc once u kick the chair there's no way to back out or to rescue yourself.
Thank you

Reactions: Praestat_Mori