E

elmo

Aug 24, 2019
It hurt like crazy. She died because it was all my fault that I didn't look earlier when she was missing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Moonicide, Deleted member 4288 and 5 others
NordNihilist

NordNihilist

Nov 16, 2019
Doesn't sound like you neglected her or anything. Ultimately cats are very individualistic. No need to feel too guilty about it I think. Mourn your loss and grieve - whatever it takes.

• Love
Reactions: MissNietzsche, piupianissimo and Kikoo Loool
P

piupianissimo

Nov 27, 2019
So sorry for your loss. Not your fault...please don't blame yourself ❤️

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
Please dont blame yourself. I know that's easier said than done.

My sweet dog that I loved so much died earlier this year. I miss him so much and he died alone missing me. :( I was not able to go to him when he needed me.

I'm sorry about how bad you feel and the grief you must feel. But it sounds like you loved your cat and would never purposely hurt it. ❤❤❤

• Hugs
Reactions: piupianissimo
peacetoall

peacetoall

May 24, 2019
It hurt like crazy. She died because it was all my fault that I didn't look earlier when she was missing.
I understand how bad it hurts, I have been there. Don't be hard on yourself. You loved and truly cared for your cat. Take comfort in that. Wishing you peace

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
The fact that you're hurting means you cared and loved for your pet so much. It's not your fault, love.
I know right now it feels like it, but so many people here are telling you otherwise.
I've lost my pets to unfortunate circumstances as well... It's not something you forget. There will always be that ache.
We're here for you. :heart:

E

elmo

Aug 24, 2019
Doesn't sound like you neglected her or anything. Ultimately cats are very individualistic. No need to feel too guilty about it I think. Mourn your loss and grieve - whatever it takes.

She didn't come home one night and it was raining. Usually, she comes home before night. It hurt coz I was just sleeping and at my room all day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide