• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
I've looked for a while and everything for metoclopramide seems to require a prescription, and the websites I've found for EU markets don't ship to the US at all. And for SN I've been unable to find any legit websites that don't only ship to businesses or non-residential places. I would appreciate any help with this, or anything to guide me in the right direction

T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
meto is a normal medicine whose prescription is not hard to get in the US, use online clinics such as telehealth or any other ones and tell the doctor the symptoms and that meto helped you in the past, online clinics don't care much for normal meds, you will get the prescription,

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
Thank you, I'll try looking for it this way. Now just need to find how to get SN

Reactions: Valky
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
People don't like to just freely hand out any sources, so don't be disappointed if no one will point you to anything. I wish you best of luck with your search, I hope you can still find what you're looking for :)

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
Thank you, i appreciate your words a lot <3

I tried to use online clinics but couldn't without them asking for an appointment, or was confused about what it meant with the pharmacy. If anyone has sources for either meto or SN i would really appreciate a dm, thank you

B

bunnydetriment

Jun 8, 2024
Okay I managed to get the SN shipping to me, now just need meto. I heard there was a source located in India but I haven't been able to find it. I know there's online pharmacies but I'm terrified of making an appointment/online consultation and I would like to buy from another country without interactions if possible. If anyone has any source I would appreciate any help, thank you <3