• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogemn

dogemn

All the nights I don't die
May 30, 2023
Will I just have to do it like everyone else and resort to a painful suicide instead? I really want to die but I was hoping for at least having some peaceful and not so painful death, but I guess that's not an option for me anymore. :notsure:
I'll have to go for the rope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
I order from Alibaba china from the USA. My order will get here in a week or so. I'll test it when it gets here

Reactions: Nefer
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
I order from Alibaba china from the USA. My order will get here in a week or so. I'll test it when it gets here
Most vendors on Alibaba require a minimum order of 1 kilogram and I can't order that much unfortunately.

Last edited:
dogemn

dogemn

May 30, 2023
Yes it's minimum order Why cant your order 1kg?
It's considered a dangerous chemical because it's a Class 5.1 oxidizing agent and where I live it's only allowed to order a small amount. No more than 100g I believe

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: voyager and notahappygirl
Nefer

Nefer

2024 Last Year
Mar 22, 2023
How do you test and please let us(me) know if it's legit, not my preferred but plan on doing this with my original ctb plan.

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
It's considered a dangerous chemical because it's a Class 5.1 oxidizing agent and where I live it's only allowed to order a small amount. No more than 100g I believe
That's very interesting, and is in fact one of the things I've been wondering about. Without encroaching on you, do you believe this goes for the EU? I've been thinking of buying as much as 750g-1kg in several smaller bottles, just to store some as a backup somewhere.

Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
Will I just have to do it like everyone else and resort to a painful suicide instead? I really want to die but I was hoping for at least having some peaceful and not so painful death, but I guess that's not an option for me anymore. :notsure:
I'll have to go for the rope.
You'll have the same outcome anyways, death. So it doesn't matter if you die painfully or peacefully. The physical pain is nothing compared to the mental pain you'll have staying longer in this corrupt world.

Reactions: dogemn