• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
Guys this is literally my 11th time trying to kill myself via partial suspension (I'm improving and changing my approach every time) The problem is hanging hurts and that SI instinct always leaves me thinking there could be hope. Which is BS but hey that's the survival instinct.Wgat can I do (substance wise to make my self give absolutely no fucks?) I'm drinking a smaller amount of alcohol tonight because too much just makes me happy and fall asleep. So I'll take a little bottle of whisky to numb some of the pain, but would you guys suggest mixing (the two pills I have/ can be one or both) I have Klonopin (benzodiazepine , like Xanax) or should I take an ambien with the alcohol. I feel like I could mix substances and maybe get lucky and just kill myself. What do you guys think, and what experience, info could you give me?

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: SimplyTopHat
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sadly we can't really tell you what to do in these situations. I'm so sorry you've had so many attempts, I know what it's like to constantly fail, it feels like the worst thing in the world. You feel so hopeless. I hope you can figure out what works best, sadly SI is a hard thing to overcome and it's ingrained in us as humans. I wish you the best though, sending you my love :heart:

• Love
Reactions: SimplyTopHat and xBrialesana
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I'm so sorry. Partial is very difficult, I have tried several times. If you feel that ctb is your only option than maybe partial is not for you. There is a resources section here to explore.
I am sorry you have come to this place of ctb...I understand. I hope you have explored all other options for recovery. ❤

Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
What about full suspension?

Reactions: mesohappy
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Have you considered another method? Perhaps partial just doesn't work for you.

Reactions: LMLN