L

lonelymess

Aug 31, 2019
Hi all, does anyone else have trouble downloading the pph or ppeh? I tried the links in the resources section. Downloads wouldn't even start or resulted in "failure to download" and lots of spam on my phone (android) :(
any help or tips ?

Reactions: Pezballs
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hi all, does anyone else have trouble downloading the pph or ppeh? I tried the links in the resources section. Downloads wouldn't even start or resulted in "failure to download" and lots of spam on my phone (android) :(
any help or tips ?
hi did you find it? Looks like you cant get it unless you are over 50 on the online ebook thing

Boochky

Boochky

Fat, bipolar, and hairy. (Sorry boys, I’m taken.)
Feb 23, 2019
any help or tips ?
Hi. Were you trying from the resource thread?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
It's free on the resource thread.

G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
The link in the resouce thread contains a pdf which is probably what you were unable to download but it also contains a directory called image which has all the pages of the ebook. You can download that directory by hovering your cursor over it, then click on the three dots, download and download as zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chantal, Rachel74 and kkatt
Painpleasure

Painpleasure

Student
Apr 9, 2019
I have also noted that the PDF link under resource section is broken and provided a fix here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/page-4

Reactions: MeltingHeart
Chantal

Chantal

Oct 5, 2019
The link in the resouce thread contains a pdf which is probably what you were unable to download but it also contains a directory called image which has all the pages of the ebook. You can download that directory by hovering your cursor over it, then click on the three dots, download and download as zip.
I can't find this "image directory" you mentioned. :aw: