redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
I want to ctb so badly. Can't access SN, don't really care anymore though. I'll jump or gather enough OTC medicine to end me. I know you lot said it's a bad idea but I don't care anymore. I don't want to be here. I can't stand this. I cried my eyes out till I was sick last night, all because I'm trans. I hate everything about myself. I hate feeling and seeing all the feminine parts of me. I hate my voice. I hate the way I stand and sit. I look like a woman. Why wasn't I born a man? If there is a God out there, why did he make me suffer like this? Why did he make all of us trans people suffer this way? People don't understand us or respect us and I'm sick of it. The more hate I see about us the more I want to die. I just want to be seen as a person. I can't cope with this for much longer. I've been feeling this way for so long and it's just getting worse. Why can't this world be more loving and understanding of transgender people? Everything about being trans is making me feel dysphoric right now, I don't even know how to express how I feel. I'm so overwhelmed.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dainhla, Faded_in_Dreams and 15 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
It's unforgivable adults brought you into hell. Humans are not big on tolerance, they don't understand something and they immediately hate. Also, heteronormative religions didn't help the majority to wise up - it will take a long time to get rid of them.
I'm sorry you're suffering so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, leavingsoon99, CTB Dream and 2 others
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
It's unforgivable adults brought you into hell. Humans are not big on tolerance, they don't understand something and they immediately hate. Also, heteronormative religions didn't help the majority to wise up - it will take a long time to get rid of them.
I'm sorry you're suffering so much.
I completely agree with you. People are so terrified of things that they don't understand, yet they refuse to try and learn. It's honestly scary that so many people immediately resort to hate. Thank you for your understanding, I appreciate it a lot <3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dude, CTB Dream, OceanBlue and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think that there could ever be a God, existence is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering all for no reason and all for no purpose. But anyway it's true that this world undeniably is a horrific place, I hope that you eventually find freedom from the torture you experience.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: myusername890, Praestat_Mori, redisblue and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry sffr cruel life, this wrld awfl no empth no any all do hurt othr force sffr, vry sry wrld trnsphb, hug

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, kitty_kat, Dude and 2 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm truly sorry you're suffering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: redisblue and CTB Dream
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
I don't think that there could ever be a God, existence is just meaningless and unnecessary suffering all for no reason and all for no purpose. But anyway it's true that this world undeniably is a horrific place, I hope that you eventually find freedom from the torture you experience.
I completely agree with you!! Thank you, you too <3
Vry sry sffr cruel life, this wrld awfl no empth no any all do hurt othr force sffr, vry sry wrld trnsphb, hug
Thank you for understanding :( Sending hugs and love <3
I'm truly sorry you're suffering.
It's alright :( Hopefully I will be free from it all someday <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I completely agree with you!! Thank you, you too <3

Thank you for understanding :( Sending hugs and love <3

It's alright :( Hopefully I will be free from it all someday <3
May we all get to the beautiful, starry night.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fkyou, CTB Dream and redisblue
Dude

Dude

Rotten
Jun 1, 2023
Can't imagine being in your place, i'm very sorry. I wish you well in this life or the next.

• Love
Reactions: redisblue
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
Can't imagine being in your place, i'm very sorry. I wish you well in this life or the next.
Thank you so much <3

• Love
Reactions: Dude
plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
Ugh, I literally hate that. IDK how society doesn't see us for who we are... and being forced to live in a dysphoric body is nothing short of social sadism. I'm a woman, why did I have to be born into a body that can't even birth children or please a man. I know it's probably little comfort but I always feel like I'm around a man when around trans men. Even if you may struggle with bodily dysphoria, know you have the mind of a man and certain people will notice that. I hope you can get some relief, whether in death or through bodily changes through HRT.

either way I shall keep hope for you in my mind

• Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart and redisblue
Moonset

Moonset

May 15, 2023
In the exact same boat here. I know how impossible life feels as someone with horrible dysphoria too. I'm so sorry you're suffering so much, I really hope you can finally get some relief soon no matter how you choose to get it.

• Love
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I want to ctb so badly. Can't access SN, don't really care anymore though. I'll jump or gather enough OTC medicine to end me. I know you lot said it's a bad idea but I don't care anymore. I don't want to be here. I can't stand this. I cried my eyes out till I was sick last night, all because I'm trans. I hate everything about myself. I hate feeling and seeing all the feminine parts of me. I hate my voice. I hate the way I stand and sit. I look like a woman. Why wasn't I born a man? If there is a God out there, why did he make me suffer like this? Why did he make all of us trans people suffer this way? People don't understand us or respect us and I'm sick of it. The more hate I see about us the more I want to die. I just want to be seen as a person. I can't cope with this for much longer. I've been feeling this way for so long and it's just getting worse. Why can't this world be more loving and understanding of transgender people? Everything about being trans is making me feel dysphoric right now, I don't even know how to express how I feel. I'm so overwhelmed.
life has been so hard on you - for that i am sorry. you shouldn't be denied the feeling of acceptance because you're trans. im wishing you peace and freedom from your suffering <3

• Love
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
Ugh, I literally hate that. IDK how society doesn't see us for who we are... and being forced to live in a dysphoric body is nothing short of social sadism. I'm a woman, why did I have to be born into a body that can't even birth children or please a man. I know it's probably little comfort but I always feel like I'm around a man when around trans men. Even if you may struggle with bodily dysphoria, know you have the mind of a man and certain people will notice that. I hope you can get some relief, whether in death or through bodily changes through HRT.

either way I shall keep hope for you in my mind
I'm so sorry to hear that you have been suffering like I have. I wish we didn't have to live like this :( That's actually really comforting, thank you so much!! I feel the same when around trans women if that makes you feel any better :) Thank you once again, that genuinely means a lot to me!! I hope you can find relief someday too, sending lots of hugs and love your way, I wish you all the best <3
In the exact same boat here. I know how impossible life feels as someone with horrible dysphoria too. I'm so sorry you're suffering so much, I really hope you can finally get some relief soon no matter how you choose to get it.
I'm so sorry that you understand :( Thank you so much, same goes for you!! Sending hugs and love; I wish you all the best <3
life has been so hard on you - for that i am sorry. you shouldn't be denied the feeling of acceptance because you're trans. im wishing you peace and freedom from your suffering <3
Thank you so much, I appreciate that a lot <3 Sending hugs and love, wishing you all the best :)

• Love
Reactions: Moonset and 90starve
F

Faded_in_Dreams

Jun 7, 2023
Hey man , I pictured myself being you.
And kinda felt how suffering it can be
Since I used to hate my voice cause I though it's feminine.
Now Imagine a man to bear in a woman's body
That really hurts.
But I think the worst part is society
We are social creatures and social acceptance is essential to every one of us.
Thanks to you I can feel them(&you) better now and hopefully be more empathetic with you folks.

• Love
redisblue

redisblue

Feb 12, 2023
Hey man , I pictured myself being you.
And kinda felt how suffering it can be
Since I used to hate my voice cause I though it's feminine.
Now Imagine a man to bear in a woman's body
That really hurts.
But I think the worst part is society
We are social creatures and social acceptance is essential to every one of us.
Thanks to you I can feel them(&you) better now and hopefully be more empathetic with you folks.
Thank you so much, this means a lot to me <3 I wish there were more people like you :( Thank you once again, I really appreciate you :)

• Love
Reactions: Faded_in_Dreams