• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
i tried many times partial hanging and just cant black out is there and picture or explantion to help me
understand how to do it right?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Have you visited the hanging megathread?

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
yes i tried the adam apple and all that and is not working at all

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Have you looked through this, there are a lot of pictures and video's.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and alwayssearching
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
i tried many times partial hanging and just cant black out is there and picture or explantion to help me
understand how to do it right?
It's actually everybody's problem most likely u won't just pass out on ur first times doing it u gonna have to retry it intill u find ur sweet spot or the perfect method mine is putting the nose up my adam with a setting position i too failed a lot before i strat feeling some improvements.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i try mi first time today,feel my head was goign to explode i try up my adams apple,down and nothing i feel the same everytime i think i will look the SN method and see if i can do it

ritsulover

ritsulover

Apr 5, 2020
I've tried partial seriously maybe like 9 times at this point and have had tons of practice runs. I had a practice run today and I think I finally got it. Some tips I've gathered from other users while lurking

Don't ease in to it. Fall into hanging. This is something I was doing in my beginning runs cause it was more comfortable
Everyone's anatomy is different. I've seen posts say their carotid artery is usually above the adams apple but for me I found it better to put the rope below. Just try different spots until you finally get it.
Maybe you're not applying enough pressure. Try a different rope, the one you're using now could be too stretchy and not close the artery properly. I heard static climbing rope is good. You can get it off amazon.

Reactions: MoreThanAFeeling and Walilamdzi
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
SETUP
I have small place in bathroom i cant streach legs to the opposite wall just with 30> angle so i tried many postions none is blackout

K

Kmoposse

Apr 6, 2020
You could find a belt that applies pressure at a specific notch that completely cuts off oxygen to the brain. Just don't go to Kohls and start checking how belts fit around your neck. I'd practice the tightening in a swift motion to see if you can apply the pressure quickly. Once confident in that I'd find a location and verify the belt can be secured with the weight I'll put on it. Might even get an additional rope with just a little extra slack in case I'd pass out and somehow fall out of it of the belt breaks. Practice seems to be the best way to prepare.

Reactions: moonsafari and Halo13
Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
I have rope nylon 12-10 mm with hangsman knot
when i will black i would move backwords so maybe i need to do straight streach of the rope like in long drop
if nothing works i need to get a bar and hang on it

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
im trying it every night. its like they say when knot is high in your neck (upper part) so you can breath but carotid blocked
if i seat with all my weight im about to faint in seconds

edit:
i try my weight its almost tear my neck the max i get is lips numb
i realy dont know how you black i think i need long drop and a chair :-(
im in stress now.its really not nice.and my neck hurt a bit
i like still breathing but other effect.dont know.
im afraid of long drop bcs its can be slow and pain if not from high.

Last edited:
W

WhathaveIdone

Feb 21, 2020
I find the hanging guide annoying as its made to be as simple as tieing a shoelace. It's really not

Y

Y78

Student
Feb 10, 2020
I found a pic that someone used "my" method of rope and slied
he died.

i starting to think its all about not guts but a state of mind
like if you want to ctb hard no one can stop you and you find a way to ctb even without reasrech
like prisoner that use enything he has and sucseed.
sorry for all partial ppl i think this method very hard and full is also hard
as ppl said it before if i live in texsas i just buy a gun but im not
all this thing getting pretty shit im here 2 months and not got forward:hmph:

to ppl with "spying" theory i look for suicide and partial etc. movie clips and its pop up with things link to me personaly
like somenoe attach it to me after specific search.but who cares i going to ctb in this month what ever gov think i am .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: muffin222