MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
The local chemist I went to, to try and buy M - you know for a 'migraine' with 'nausea' ( I thought you could get it otc in the uk). They said you can not get without presciption so i left. They rang up where I am staying & told them what I was trying to buy!! cant believe it! I literally do not have one ounce of privacy- I cant do anything- I feel so so trapped and watched- I feel like a mouse in a cage-being watched and tormented all the time. no freedom to do anything!! It's inhumane, its unreal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sammii, azucaramargo, JustHeckinKillMe and 4 others
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
The local chemist I went to, to try and buy M - you know for a 'migraine' with 'nausea' ( I thought you could get it otc in the uk). They said you can not get without presciption so i left. They rang up where I am staying & told them what I was trying to buy!! cant believe it! I literally do not have one ounce of privacy- I cant do anything- I feel so so trapped and watched- I feel like a mouse in a cage-being watched and tormented all the time. no freedom to do anything!! It's inhumane, its unreal.
For only trying to buy m? Has anyone had this happen in the US? I was gonna go to the doctor here in cali and ask for this for these same "issues". Does it raise suspicion?

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Pardon my ignorance, but what's M?

Reactions: Lethe
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Pharmacists are cocksuckers
Peace/hugs

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
For only trying to buy m? Has anyone had this happen in the US? I was gonna go to the doctor here in cali and ask for this for these same "issues". Does it raise suspicion?
oh hey, no listen dont panic! I didnt really explain- its just my own personal circumstances- its a tiny tiny village ive come to stay in- I think word has got out about me- ive been collecting all my anti-d meds from there too- they must be really friendly/ close to the people I am staying with-everyone is just meddling and sticking their nose in where they are not wanted-have they not got their own lives to focus on?! & just leave me the hell alone?! not sure why everyone feels that have to start getting involved- really really pissed off!
Pharmacists are cocksuckers
Peace/hugs
Clearly! they said I had a 'list' of things-just cos I had one piece of paper with the name written on, its none of their f**kin business-just cos I asked for something that was prescription only, how was I to know! they had no right to go and tell someone that-maybe if I was a child-fine-tell the parents in that case! but im a fully grown adult- its so demeaning/ humilitating. Its making me feel really really paranoid-like every single person in this horrible village is watching me, I cant go anywhere or do anything-I WILL lose my mind soon :(

Last edited: