• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rat head

rat head

Determined to die
Mar 22, 2023
I might be stupid but I can't find one!

Not one that doesn't sell only bulk/too expensive/out of stock/needs a reason

M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
There's a reason for that: The same reason that you can't find movies streamed online for free anymore. You either have to pay the increased price or change plans. Just like Limewire, Liveleak, Silkroad, and backpage, it was fun while it lasted

• Yay!
Reactions: Interloper
CTB Fella

CTB Fella

Experienced
Dec 15, 2022
There's a reason for that: The same reason that you can't find movies streamed online for free anymore. You either have to pay the increased price or change plans. Just like Limewire, Liveleak, Silkroad, and backpage, it was fun while it lasted
Haven't heard Limewire mentioned in years.

Reactions: Mr. ‘K so?
M

Mr. ‘K so?

Student
Mar 4, 2020
Haven't heard Limewire mentioned in years.
Bro ikr. I got nostalgia remembering those places. But think about why they aren't around, what happened to Napster?

A bunch of entitled music artists got together, stamped their feet then pissed themselves in frustration because they could only afford the $5m private and not the $8m gold plated one they reserved.

Pro-life people can't wrap their heads around the fact their relatives would rather kill themselves than be around them so they make it stupid hard to get anything that isn't in their favorite Disney movie.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Fella