L

LadySin

Aug 17, 2018
When I'm high I feel so happy and hopeful. I feel understanding of everyone around me and not so critical of my self-perceived flaws. I feel like talking to people and going outside. I feel like planning for the future.

It lasts for about 30 - 45 minutes.

Then I feel the exact opposite. All the time. I can't be high all the time. I wish I could.

*Edit*

This should probably be in off topic. I'm sorry

Reactions: jethacan, Tiburcio and lv-gras
B

Bleakmind

Aug 19, 2018
I had the same problem. I had gotten to 4 grams a day sometimes. It was too expensive so I settled for a cigarette headbuzz that takes off the edge but I can still feel all the shitty emotions. I am hating it because I'm having more breakdowns in a day now, And this is while on anti-depressants and anxiety/bipolar meds, but I have no choice because as healing as weed is, the drop after kills me.

If you really wanna stick to it but just want a longer lasting effect try edibles. The high last much longer and is in a way numbing. This only works if you are a home bod though, I was a couch potato but loved it.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, lv-gras, LadySin and 1 other person
T

Tiburcio

I feel it when I'm drunk. Unfortunately being all the time alcoholized is not reliable and the negative effects are longer and stronger. Basically I have no escape.

Reactions: Nzbeelover and lv-gras
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
The only difference I feel is that im stoned.. it doesnt sugarcoat nothing for me
Off to smoke a cone now
Love me a chop chop

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
I personally like CBD edibles (non-psychoactive), but that's just my own subjective stance. As for THC: what you're describing is a sort of ephemeral escape. All the things you dream of while in that state are actually implausible in reality, --a sort of fiction the psychoactive imposes on the physical world, but does not actually exist. Weltschmerz + Cosmicism explain this beautifully (and the real pleasure is in recognizing this):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weltschmerz
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmicism#Principles

This is not to sound harsh, but: "talking to people and going outside" is simply adding complexities to your own causality, --all those people are merely haphazard (you never would have chosen to talk to any of them, since they are entirely random strangers; indeed, even our best friendships are usually completely un-calculated, --we accept the flaws of others out of mere necessity since the physical world offers us no plausible alternatives: childhood friends, for instance, are 100% haphazard/arbitrary due to confining one to a small section of space & time during those formative years.)

physics, neuroscience, and evolutionary biology/evolutionary psychology are now giving us good reasons to believe that a majority of humans merely survive, for the sake of survival + mortality denial/thanatophobia. There are 7 billion humans on the planet (just at present), this is good evidence in favor of the Cosmicism view of Homo sapiens being equivalent to a sort of "cosmic locusts"

The best thing to enjoy while high, is your own primary experience of dreams and solitude (think of it as a distant space, akin to a distant utopia which may or may not exist somewhere in the universe)

"The objective world simply is, it does not happen. Only to the gaze of my consciousness, crawling upward along the life line of my body, does a section of this world come to life as a fleeting image in space which continuously changes in time." --Hermann Weyl

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio