• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I found this Canadian website recently that ships SN. It's seems more legitimate than eBay, which was the only website I could rely on prior to finding this. It's doesn't say the exact purity of the SN, but that can certainly be answered with a email or phone call to the company. It did say "high purity" so it shouldn't be a problem. Thought this might help someone. Personally, the SN on eBay seems to be hit or miss, from what I've read. I'm also someone who has a lot of anxiety and needs certainty when ordering online, lol - that's why I cancelled my order and looking into this site currently. I haven't ordered from this website myself, but I figured someone will give it a go.

If someone does figure out the exact purity of the SN, please comment! I hope this was helpful to someone.

Last edited:
Reactions: pole and Hotsackage
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Sounds good.

I plan on contacting the company and seeing if I'm able to find out if the SN is 99.9%. I'm disappointed that it's not listed on the site. The shipping time seems more promising for me, too, considering they are located in Toronto.

caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
From their FAQ:
Can I buy products and services for myself i.e as a personal purchase?
No, Bio Basic is a B2B company and will only sell to organizations and not individuals. Our products and services are for research purposes and thus cannot and will not be sold for personal use.

(https://www.biobasic.com/order-faq/#faq007)

Unfortunate. It seems like it's just not possible to get SN in here Canada, at least not domestically.

• Aww..
Reactions: Peeloffallmyskin
JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
From their FAQ:
No, Bio Basic is a B2B company and will only sell to organizations and not individuals. Our products and services are for research purposes and thus cannot and will not be sold for personal use.

Unfortunate. It seems like it's just not possible to get SN in here Canada, at least not domestically.

Have you tried finding a food grade SN source used for meat curing and preservation?

caffeine

caffeine

Jun 21, 2018
Have you tried finding a food grade SN source used for meat curing and preservation?
I have, but I've only found curing salts which are a mixture of SN and other curing ingredients.

J

J F

Aug 17, 2018
From their FAQ:

I can confirm this. I called them and they told me that they only sell to companies. And they need a business number for proof plus they won't ship to a house or a PO Box.
I live in Canada. The only problem for me with this is that according to their shipping arrival date it would take too long for me to get it here in Canada. I need it sooner.
I am waiting to hear back from this other site I found in Canada. I emailed them. Will call them too if they don't email me back today. It looks like they only sell to companies too. But I will find out and post the reply here.

I found this on amazon Canada. Says it can ship within 2 - 3 days. 9897

Last edited:
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I can confirm this. I called them and they told me that they only sell to companies. And they need a business number for proof plus they won't ship to a house or a PO Box.

I live in Canada. The only problem for me with this is that according to their shipping arrival date it would take too long for me to get it here in Canada. I need it sooner.
I am waiting to hear back from this other site I found in Canada. I emailed them. Will call them too if they don't email me back today. It looks like they only sell to companies too. But I will find out and post the reply here.

I found this on amazon Canada. Says it can ship within 2 - 3 days.View attachment 9897
what other site you found in Canada.is that

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Bio shop Canada
I already contacted them. Unfortunately, they don't sell to individuals as well.

This is the one I ordered a few weeks ago. Hopefully it will arrive this month.

I contacted Loudwolf on Etsy and they are willing to ship to Canada for an extra postage fee of $13.95. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back from them in a few days since receiving this message. I'll see if they follow through in the next couple of weeks as I would prefer to CTB with this brand.

Last edited:
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I found this on amazon Canada. Says it can ship within 2 - 3 days.View attachment 9897

where did you see that? i searched the amazon canada website and couldn't find any sodium nitrite, only something called sodium hydroxide showed up.

what about this sodium nitrite on the ebay canada website? looks pretty good with high purity and 74 sold with good seller feedback

Last edited:
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
thanks going to check it out on amazon Canada

I

Intelligent_Lobster

I knew taking this picture would come in handy
Mar 30, 2019
I plan on contacting the company and seeing if I'm able to find out if the SN is 99.9%. I'm disappointed that it's not listed on the site. The shipping time seems more promising for me, too, considering they are located in Toronto.
Located in Toronto?? That's perfect for me.

Thanks for this post op

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Aw.. dang

You're best bet is finding an international seller on Ebay or Amazon. I ordered from a seller in the UK who ships to Canada on Ebay and now I'm just waiting for it to be delivered. Unfortunately I have no way of knowing how pure it is, but I'm willing to take the chance.

Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Please, anyone who knows a reliable source that shop to Canada, please PM me, looks like the high purity SN from Lab websites don't ship to residential addresses, Amazon and eBay most don't shop too but if they do it is low purity food grade like 8% which won't do anything but give you stomach issue and you would need the whole bottle to be effective, I am gonna dive to the deepy webs and will have to check there, will PM you if I find anything

F

friendly99

Jul 22, 2018
I too would deeply appreciate if someone would PM with suppliers of SN that ship to Canada.